micah123
Lobster
Lobster
86 Posts

castle chapter have not been able to see window on right of tower center nor opened the entrance gr

[Post New]by micah123 on Jul 25, 10 11:53 PM
i go from kitchen to hall, have done the stain glass window in tower; released the chain lever in upper room; have not been able to see window on right of tower center nor opened the entrance grate.

b00kworm
Clownfish
Clownfish
912 Posts

Re:castle chapter have not been able to see window on right of tower center nor opened the entranc

[Post New]by b00kworm on Jul 26, 10 2:43 AM
Once you've done the HOG scene to the left of the stained glass window, it turns into a bookshelf. Then you need to pull out the four symbols you've found on the window and the shelf will move back and let you enter another room. This is where you find the lever to open the grate at the base of the tower.

micah123
Lobster
Lobster
86 Posts

Re:castle chapter have not been able to see window on right of tower center nor opened the entranc

[Post New]by micah123 on Jul 26, 10 9:04 PM
thanks for answering so quickly. i did the books; got in the closet with lever turned down; never saw cut scene of grate opening according to strategy guide. Now keeping in kitchen and on landing of tower. do u think i have a glitch?

Re:castle chapter have not been able to see window on right of tower center nor opened the entran

[Post New]by LeonardSD on Jul 26, 10 10:38 PM
I am having the same proglem. Have done the stained glass puzzle, got into the room, used the lever, but then should go down two levels to the storage room -- can't find this so can't find the third key. Guide says go right -- can't find a right turn. on any tower level, kitchen, wine room, room with spouting fountain, etc.

Edited on 07/26/2010 at 10:39:20 PM PST

b00kworm
Clownfish
Clownfish
912 Posts

[Post New]by b00kworm on Jul 27, 10 1:27 AM
You should go out of the room, then back downstairs and see the grate at the left of that screen (the one with the lever that made two stairs appear and a HOG scene) open. Just click on that opening to advance to another area of the castle. (If this grate is still closed, you probably have a glitch or something...)

Go to: