bfgAegean
Catfish
Catfish
1,568 Posts

Tips and Tricks for Operation Mania

[Post New]by bfgAegean on Nov 4, 08 4:20 PM
Mini-games – If you complete the operation mini-games each time a patient goes to surgery, you’ll get bonus money which will get you higher ranks that much easier.

Matching colors
– If you manage to match patients with equipment of the same color, you’ll get multiplier bonuses to your money each time you match the same colors together.

Queue up multiple actions
– You are able to queue up to 5 different actions for Dr. Humerus to take. After you set them, Dr. Humerus will complete them automatically in the order that you set them.

These are just a few hints to help you out. If you have any other suggestions, post them below!

[Post New]by wizardwitch on Dec 24, 09 1:31 AM
bfgAegean wrote:Mini-games – If you complete the operation mini-games each time a patient goes to surgery, you’ll get bonus money which will get you higher ranks that much easier.

Matching colors
– If you manage to match patients with equipment of the same color, you’ll get multiplier bonuses to your money each time you match the same colors together.

– You are able to queue up to 5 different actions for Dr. Humerus to take. After you set them, Dr. Humerus will complete them automatically in the order that you set them.

These are just a few hints to help you out. If you have any other suggestions, post them below!

[Post New]by wizardwitch on Dec 24, 09 1:35 AM
wizardwitch wrote:
bfgAegean wrote:Mini-games – If you complete the operation mini-games each time a patient goes to surgery, you’ll get bonus money which will get you higher ranks that much easier.

Matching colors

This game of time-management get's 10 out 10 from me I can play over and over I just love it

Go to: