kevabear
Lobster
Lobster
88 Posts

Saving progress

[Post New]by kevabear on Jul 26, 10 5:08 AM
I played the game for about half an hour, and then had to quit for awhile. When I tried to load game, it just took me to a file and I couldn't figure out how to load from where I had left off. I was planning on buying this game, but if I can't start from where I left off it's a definite no buy. Please help, cuz I really like this game and want to get it at DD price.

kevabear
Lobster
Lobster
88 Posts

Re:Saving progress

[Post New]by kevabear on Jul 26, 10 9:06 AM
Ok, I figured out to "save game." Duh. What I can't figure out though are things like how to make my MP go up, be able to do either the sales girl or seamstress with out having all bad days, the only job at any of the places that I can make money at is moving boxes, what to do with the charms, when I go to town nothing seems to work well, no one wants to socialize, when I do the Busk/Perform, that does not go well, trying to pick pockets is just a failure....Help!

FireNinetails
Squid
Squid
73 Posts

Re:Saving progress

[Post New]by FireNinetails on Apr 19, 11 2:15 PM
Salesgirl takes charm, and mind. Performing takes charm and luck.Pick pocket takes luck. Seamstress takes craft. Socialize takes charm. Magic makes your mp go up, though mp doesn't matter on jobs, only in exploring the dungeon when you get into a fight. Here are some cheat codes to help you. Hightlight to read. The number at the end can be any number from 1-250. 250 is max.
Charm: global.cha=250
Luck: global.dex=250
Craft: global.craft=250
Mind: global.int=250

Go to: