shawnalynn
Seahorse
Seahorse
32 Posts

Re:Welcome to Christmasville forum

[Post New]by shawnalynn on Dec 22, 08 8:56 PM
I loved this game - fun, easy, calming. I recognized the music from other games. Can you tell me more games like this one or more by the same people? Thanks, Shawna

MaguroMam
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
16 Posts

[Post New]by MaguroMam on Dec 28, 08 2:12 PM
I'm stuck on the first map from the Snowman. It looks right. I've done it several times now. Don't know what to do. Any suggestions?

[Post New]by liblady on Jan 9, 09 2:11 PM
Managed to get to level 17 and have to decifer letter from Santa. can't get first word only "wants to rule the world. any ideas for what it could be? Driving me crazy as you can't go further into game.

[Post New]by Roxhiddenfan on Apr 1, 09 11:34 AM
I have done level 12 but I can`t do level 13 can you help me to rotate the titles???

[Post New]by sirbeast1269 on Apr 4, 09 11:28 AM
well I'm currently stuck on the level where you are waiting for the alien but I forgot how to spell his name and that's all that's hanging me up for deciphering santa's note

[Post New]by baby6368 on May 3, 09 12:10 PM
My son and I are stuck on the reindeer, santa and cow puzzle too. I think its the dark pieces on th bottom but can't figure it out. Any suggestions from anyone that has gotten past this part. Thanks

[Post New]by werry2 on Jun 16, 09 11:02 AM
please i cant get the first name in santas note please help

[Post New]by shytaz94 on Oct 17, 09 8:50 PM
liblady wrote:Managed to get to level 17 and have to decifer letter from Santa. can't get first word only "wants to rule the world. any ideas for what it could be? Driving me crazy as you can't go further into game.

The answer is vseofonto I believe....

[Post New]by baretexasredd on Oct 31, 09 4:28 AM
The name for the level 17 puzzle is Vsefoton...whew!

[Post New]by Pummelchen36 on Jul 15, 10 1:37 PM
Da ich nicht so gut Englisch kann möchte ich gerne das mittelwort vonvsefoton haben
vsefoton möchten sich........an sich reissen

esmeqt
Catfish
Catfish
1,721 Posts

[Post New]by esmeqt on Dec 9, 10 4:27 PM
This is one fun, silly and seriously messed up game. I loved it!

And now I want a Yeti.

Deahna
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
13 Posts

[Post New]by Deahna on Dec 22, 10 1:37 PM
Pummelchen36 wrote:Da ich nicht so gut Englisch kann möchte ich gerne das mittelwort vonvsefoton haben
vsefoton möchten sich........an sich reissen

... Weltherrschaft ...

yourshannygirl
Dolphin
Dolphin
7,367 Posts

[Post New]by yourshannygirl on Dec 24, 10 10:56 PM
baretexasredd wrote:The name for the level 17 puzzle is Vsefoton...whew!

Okay thank you! I am stuck on this same puzzle and came here just for the stupid name! Gosh they really need to update this game with some SKIP buttons! LOL!

MEnr56
Dogfish
Dogfish
1,984 Posts

[Post New]by MEnr56 on Dec 27, 10 9:52 AM
shytaz94 wrote:
liblady wrote:Managed to get to level 17 and have to decifer letter from Santa. can't get first word only "wants to rule the world. any ideas for what it could be? Driving me crazy as you can't go further into game.

The answer is vseofonto I believe....

It's the name of the game developer -- Vesefoton

MEnr56

IYBAKH
Minnow
Minnow
226 Posts

[Post New]by IYBAKH on Dec 31, 10 2:42 PM
I bought this game for my grandchildren to play over the holidays. They didn't like it, nor did I. Christmas Wonderland is much, much better for younger children. Christmasville had too much dialogue, references to objects that are not associated with the traditional Christmas theme, and a story line that was difficult to follow. I was offended by the frequent use of "My, God!" to explain something. I quickly deleted this game.

Edited on 12/31/2010 at 2:43:40 PM PST

[Post New]by hugrobby on Jan 4, 13 8:21 AM

Go to: