The Rings

The Rings

[Post New]by TAZJO437 on Jul 26, 10 6:01 AM
Hey everyone

I would like to know if anyone is having a issue placing the rings at the begining of this game, if not can I please get some help.

thanks

Re:The Rings

[Post New]by ulrikestrunz30 on Jul 26, 10 6:13 AM
I have the same problem with the rings

wllowldy
Starfish
Starfish
52 Posts

[Post New]by wllowldy on Jul 26, 10 6:52 AM
I cannot place the rings either.

chicka31
Seahorse
Seahorse
25 Posts

[Post New]by chicka31 on Jul 26, 10 6:54 AM
that makes four of us that can't place the rings is this a flaw with the game?

vonnie44
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
11 Posts

[Post New]by vonnie44 on Jul 26, 10 6:58 AM
That makes five of us. What ever is happening BF this is the fourth game in a row I have had trouble with. Not a happy fishie at all.

[Post New]by happylittlefrog on Jul 26, 10 7:15 AM
ulrikestrunz30 wrote:I have the same problem with the rings

christaruth
Guppy
Guppy
108 Posts

[Post New]by christaruth on Jul 26, 10 7:21 AM
You have to put the horn together first, then the rings will fit.

guylee1
Marlin
Marlin
8,309 Posts

[Post New]by guylee1 on Jul 26, 10 7:35 AM
Anyone find the teeny piece of horn. It will not show me because it wants me to use the rings but you can not use the rings before you finish the horn! Sheesh!

[Post New]by Travlgran on Jul 26, 10 7:53 AM
also having the same prob. But can find the last piece of horn. HELP!

Edited on 07/26/2010 at 7:54:16 AM PST

stitchr
Seahorse
Seahorse
25 Posts

[Post New]by stitchr on Jul 26, 10 9:16 AM
I am having the same problem. Hope someone will help soon!!!

chicka31
Seahorse
Seahorse
25 Posts

[Post New]by chicka31 on Jul 26, 10 9:42 AM
a exited the game came too the forum to post my first message went back in after about 20 mintues nd forund all the pieces and placed them all. in cluding the rings with no problem?

[Post New]by doughswife on Jul 26, 10 10:17 AM
I cant place the rings or find the small piece.Dont know whatelse to do but quit the game because you cant go any to the next level.I hate it when this happens.

MrsSkippy
Dolphin
Dolphin
6,388 Posts

[Post New]by MrsSkippy on Jul 26, 10 10:32 AM
Spoiler?I exited out of the game and basicly started all over. After I placed the leg the final part of the horn popped up on the leg. After that I was able to place the stupid rings and finaly move on. Hopefully this will help someone

_DD_
Flounder
Flounder
2,115 Posts

[Post New]by _DD_ on Jul 26, 10 11:10 AM
guylee1 wrote:Anyone find the teeny piece of horn. It will not show me because it wants me to use the rings
The last piece of the horn is on the leg of the bird, so I assume the hint is showing you that. Try to click on the leg w/o the rings on the cursor, should give you the last piece.

[Post New]by caferox on Jul 26, 10 11:27 AM
The little piece is on the guy statue's **** - then the rings work. Took me forever to see it.

[Post New]by caferox on Jul 26, 10 11:29 AM
Gosh, I'm sorry - I didn't realize it would sensor my four letter word for the guy statue's behind.

[Post New]by murray_111 on Jul 26, 10 1:25 PM
I cant place the rings either

[Post New]by moonwalker97478 on Jul 26, 10 1:36 PM
ok do the rings last then when you do the rest of the puzzle every thing will come together but leave the rings for last

puzzledone
Dolphin
Dolphin
7,182 Posts

[Post New]by puzzledone on Jul 27, 10 3:13 AM
Thanks _DD and others with the tips. I was afraid I'd use up all my demo time before I even got to the M3 to try it out. FRAGS are my worst hangup in games, can't see or define the little buggers, especially on small screen laptop.

All the hint kept saying about the rings was the leg, and you get the gear, but you don't know they have to be in order ggggggrrrrrrrr. I was begining to think it was a W7 glitch, maybe it would work better on my pc XP.

Reminds me of 4 Elements getting past the opening into the main game (which I love) And like Call of Atlantis, finding them between games. Rainbow Web2 is another, but much easier finding objects.

I'll probably be back for help on the next frag scene as I'm putting this on my strong maybe for when I get my punchcard freebies. Enjoying the options of mechanics. The graphics are very nice, eye friendly on the M3s though.

Edited on 07/27/2010 at 3:15:49 AM PST

annatar
Parrotfish
Parrotfish
425 Posts

[Post New]by annatar on Jul 27, 10 11:27 AM
puzzledone wrote:

I'll probably be back for help on the next frag scene as I'm putting this on my strong maybe for when I get my punchcard freebies. Enjoying the options of mechanics. The graphics are very nice, eye friendly on the M3s though.

Sorry to disappoint you, but there will be quite some time before the next frag scene - as this is actually a Match 3 game in disguise. You'll have to solve 12 boards of M3 between each frag (with only 4 objects each). I was kinda disappointed until I adjusted myself to the fact I was playing a match 3 game and not a HOG game. It went better after that...

Edited on 07/27/2010 at 11:28:08 AM PST

Go to: