thecatspjs
Lobster
Lobster
96 Posts

Waiting for Steve the Sheriff 3

[Post New]by thecatspjs on Jul 26, 10 8:21 AM
I bought both Steve the Sheriff games as they came out and enjoyed them a lot. If you haven't tried them, I'd recommend that the $2.99 price this week is a real bargin. Although I wish the games were longer, the graphics are clear and interesting, the characters humorous and likeable, and the hidden object scenes make for fun searching. I'm looking forward to another one of these!

fancyfish
Guppy
Guppy
135 Posts

Re:Waiting for Steve the Sheriff 3

[Post New]by fancyfish on Dec 17, 11 4:32 PM
Bringing an old post up but I'm waiting for this too. Anyone know anything about it?

puzzledone
Dolphin
Dolphin
7,182 Posts

[Post New]by puzzledone on Dec 17, 11 4:38 PM
Count me in for a #3. SS2 is one of my fav fun games. I hoped that the next one would feature Mrs Steve Sheriff since she is the brains behind him. So funny, maybe she'd make him a stay at home dad and have to bake the pies.

Devs, are you listening/reading??? Don't let your followers down. And keep that writer on staff, best story along with my other Vampireville for laughs!

fancyfish
Guppy
Guppy
135 Posts

[Post New]by fancyfish on Dec 5, 12 12:04 PM
Still no signs of STS 3? T_T

[Post New]by Kendall_20 on Oct 15, 13 3:04 PM
I too am looking forward to it! I love playing these even if they are too short. I play them when I want to start to relax before I got to sleep and my husband's playing what ever he plays....Also would love it if the graphics were more....

Joreboji
Seahorse
Seahorse
32 Posts

[Post New]by Joreboji on Jun 21, 14 11:34 PM
Count me in on a request for a STS3!! I love this game and the characters! STS2 was an improvement on the first one, and I have high hopes for the next one!!

[Post New]by mrst72443 on Dec 11, 14 12:00 PM
I can not find the key to open the locker to get the last file out. I found it once and now I can not find it.

Go to: