lara1134
Guppy
Guppy
171 Posts

Fish Tycoon or FishCo?

[Post New]by lara1134 on Nov 4, 08 4:47 PM
Which would you prefer and why?

Lara, ! !!!!!

 

Re:Fish Tycoon or FishCo?

[Post New]by bazatt on Apr 7, 09 11:41 AM
FishCo:

Pros: Better graphics
More realistic (fish eat others etc.)

Cons: No breeding (only buy, feed & sell)
A bit boring?

Fish Tycoon:

Pros: Funner
More control
More of a challenge

Cons: Worse graphics
Less realistic (fish don't die of old age etc...)

so for me Fish Tycoon

 

Re:Fish Tycoon or FishCo?

[Post New]by rogue34 on Jun 9, 09 8:41 PM
I have both and find FishCo far more realistic. I like both games but my preference is to FishCo. It is the way I can have a saltwater tank in my house.

 

Re:Fish Tycoon or FishCo?

[Post New]by dan3angel on Jul 19, 09 2:27 PM
Well i have both but i prefer fish tycoon, it's addictive!
I also like fishco a lot too!

Fishco got much better graphics but it's more of a game where fish tycoon is more of virtual pets. But everyone's choice is different init?

 
icypat
Seahorse
Seahorse
24 Posts

Re:Fish Tycoon or FishCo?

[Post New]by icypat on Oct 20, 09 1:14 PM
dam3angel i agree! You are awsome.

 

Re:Fish Tycoon or FishCo?

[Post New]by lilginger09 on Oct 24, 09 12:41 AM
definately FishCo for me. this is because i find fish tycoon boring as there is no proper aim and the graphics are rubbish. FishCo has good graphics, an aim, more fun and much more realistic. and also yes you can breed the fish.

 

Re:Fish Tycoon or FishCo?

[Post New]by vickyenives on Oct 29, 09 4:44 PM
rogue34 wrote:I have both and find FishCo far more realistic. I like both games but my preference is to FishCo. It is the way I can have a saltwater tank in my house.
i play fish tycoon,all my fish are dead,what can i do.I buy the game to late

 

Re:Fish Tycoon or FishCo?

[Post New]by vickyenives on Oct 29, 09 4:52 PM
dan3angel wrote: Well i have both but i prefer fish tycoon, it's addictive!
I also like fishco a lot too!

Fishco got much better graphics but it's more of a game where fish tycoon is more of virtual pets. But everyone's choice is different init?
I play fish tycoon but all my fish are dead.Ibuy the game to late.Can I buy new fish are something?>Can anyone help my please ???

 

Re:Fish Tycoon or FishCo?

[Post New]by vickyenives on Oct 29, 09 4:54 PM
vickyenives wrote:
dan3angel wrote: Well i have both but i prefer fish tycoon, it's addictive!
I also like fishco a lot too!

Fishco got much better graphics but it's more of a game where fish tycoon is more of virtual pets. But everyone's choice is different init?
I play fish tycoon but all my fish are dead.Ibuy the game to late.Can I buy new fish are something?>Can anyone help my ase ??? I have now money enymore.what can I do to play this game ??

 

Re:Fish Tycoon or FishCo?

[Post New]by vickyenives on Oct 29, 09 4:58 PM
vickyenives wrote:
vickyenives wrote:
dan3angel wrote: Well i have both but i prefer fish tycoon, it's addictive!
I also like fishco a lot too!

Fishco got much better graphics but it's more of a game where fish tycoon is more of virtual pets. But everyone's choice is different init?
I play fish tycoon but all my fish are dead.Ibuy the game to late.Can I buy new fish are something?>Can anyone help my please ??? I have now money enymore.what can I do to play this game ??

 

Re:Fish Tycoon or FishCo?

[Post New]by vickyenives on Oct 29, 09 5:04 PM
vickyenives wrote:
vickyenives wrote:
vickyenives wrote:
dan3angel wrote: Well i have both but i prefer fish tycoon, it's addictive!
I also like fishco a lot too!

Fishco got much better graphics but it's more of a game where fish tycoon is more of virtual pets. But everyone's choice is different init?
I play fish tycoon but all my fish are dead.Ibuy the game to late.Can I buy new fish are something?>Can anyone help my please ??? I have now money anymore.what can I do to play this game ??

 

Re:Fish Tycoon or FishCo?

[Post New]by adriplays on Jan 6, 10 9:30 AM
why don't you just start a new game with another nick? So you can start everything back from zero.

 
brainpop
Seahorse
Seahorse
36 Posts

Happy!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

[Post New]by brainpop on May 6, 10 1:53 PM
lara1134 wrote: Which would you prefer and why?
well i know last day of work has awsome games, i am STUCK on a fishco level. also it has real fish and fish tycoon does not! i like the almighty fish tycoon!




p.s. i know what i am doing.

 
Pearly11
Barracuda
Barracuda
3,429 Posts

Re:Fish Tycoon or FishCo?

[Post New]by Pearly11 on May 23, 10 4:25 PM
Good question. I'm trying to make the same decision: Which one of the two? Deep inside I've already made my decision and will most definately go for FT. Shame that the graphics are not as good as in Fish Co, but it's an older game. Could do with a re-vamp, because it's a real classic

 
duncdunc
Starfish
Starfish
59 Posts

Re:Fish Tycoon or FishCo?

[Post New]by duncdunc on Oct 29, 10 4:53 PM
Fish tycoon if you want a virtual fish tank, and fish co if you want more realism or levels. I have both!

 
dlm_innovative
Guppy
Guppy
111 Posts

Re:Fish Tycoon or FishCo?

[Post New]by dlm_innovative on Apr 15, 11 7:26 AM
I personally prefer Fish Tycoon. I have played FishCo (the one-hour trial) and probably will eventually get around to buying it, but the one thing I don't like as well about FishCo is that it requires more speed (for feeding them) since it's timed, where Fish Tycoon is not. Fish Tycoon is much easier on my hand, and not so stressful on my brain.

 
Ouchieboo
Minnow
Minnow
230 Posts

Fish Tycoon!

[Post New]by Ouchieboo on Jun 11, 11 10:16 AM
I've just gotten Fish Tycoon, And it is way better! I haven't looked over my fish in a week, so they're probably dead, but I still love Fish Tycoon. And to me the graphics don't look horrible.

 
 
 
 
Go to: