caz38
Sea Anemone
Sea Anemone
2 Posts

Level 40 Expert

[Post New]by caz38 on Jul 26, 10 10:54 AM
Help please!!!! I have expert on all levels except for level 40. Can get normal rating but expert seems impossible. Any ideas please

margeryk
Guppy
Guppy
159 Posts

Re:Level 40 Expert

[Post New]by margeryk on Aug 3, 10 5:45 PM
If you're still stuck, give this a try....

Build a Palace and then sell it. Build a blacksmith, a quarry and a carpenter. While these are building buy any property that comes up for sale. Build palaces on all available lots and update the three stars. You will also need to add workmen as money allows. Continue buying property and adding palaces (3 stars). Eventually you will have enough money to buy back the palace you sold. When all available properties are palaces (3 stars), demolish the quarry and carpenter. Build the theater and the garden. Demolish the blacksmith and build another palace. This will get you the 16 properties and the two amusements. And if you don't already have the 3 mil, it will happen very soon.

Hope this helps!

GL and TC

MK

[Post New]by smrfcop on Oct 24, 10 9:37 AM
I tried what MK suggested and still only get completed in standard not expert time..any other suggestions??

Edited on 10/24/2010 at 10:02:36 AM PST

[Post New]by whitepriestess on Apr 15, 11 4:37 AM
I recently played this game so that's why my post is a bit late here. This level had me stumped for a little while since it was the only one I didn't get expert on. But I finally got it. I used others' strategies/walkthroughs and tweaked them slightly to make it work. Here's what I did:

1. Demolish a cob.
2. Build a palace and sell it.
3. Demolish the other cobs.
4. Build a quarry, workshop, and blacksmith.
5. Build another palace and sell it. Doing this made sure that I had plenty of money for materials and to hire additional workers.
6. Hire 9 workers and then demolish the workshop.
7. Build a carpenter.
8. Buy properties as they are on sale. If they were mansions or the rundown palace, I kept them. I upgraded the mansions to 3 stars and inspected them so they wouldn't need repairing. That's why the carpenter is important for that. I repaired the rundown palace and upgraded to 3 stars and inspected it. If they were other properties, I demolished them and replaced them with palaces with 3 stars and inspected.
9. Once I finished that, I demolished the quarry and blacksmith and built the theater and garden.
10. Finally, I demolished the carpenter and built a cob in its place. I had over 6 million pounds by that time so I didn't think it was necessary to build another palace but if you don't get enough money to meet the 3 million pounds goal, then another palace may be necessary.

The above strategy may need to be tweaked a bit but this should work.

[Post New]by aitchwilde on May 7, 11 8:25 AM
this worked with lots of time & just under £6 million!!!!

Mr_Russ
Whale Shark
Whale Shark
16,662 Posts

[Post New]by Mr_Russ on Jan 8, 13 3:12 AM
This didn't work for me. I seemed to spend all my time waiting for the last palace to become available. My tweak was the stone mason. You can build a wall after you've inspected without having to re-inspect and this adds +5 to happiness.
The higher the overall happiness score, the quicker the rent is added.

Go to: