gripes
Clownfish
Clownfish
517 Posts

my QUESTION or TWO for today is as follows please answer

[Post New]by gripes on Apr 17, 18 7:46 AM
lets say ....Midnight Castle stays up and running .... is being maintained and updated by it's development team...

does that also mean the castles download page here at bf will be updated kept current..

now for my big QUESTION of the day.. all is well with the castle.. we've gotten over
our beloved forums being closed down...the game is updating through our bigfish game mangers YES ??? !!!!!

here's the QUESTION.. my computer blows up for no known reason.. will BIGFISH STAFF still help me transfer my game.. ???????

Edited on 04/17/2018 at 8:33:16 AM PST

gripes
Clownfish
Clownfish
517 Posts

Re:my QUESTION or TWO for today is as follows please answer

[Post New]by gripes on Apr 17, 18 9:56 AM
bfgMurrumbidgee I just read your post in a thread you just locked down.. TY for posting it..

you said it's the software that runs the forums that your shutting off.. not your game hosting ...

still for those of us who sought a soft safe place to communicate with like mindedness.. the closing of all game forums is devastating for us.. it is actually bringing onto some of us along with a ach in our hearts

bfgArinelle
1,483 Posts

[Post New]by bfgArinelle on Apr 17, 18 10:10 AM
Hello gripes,

I certainly understand how the recent decision could lead to our players having concerns they would like addressed. I'll be happy to address your questions.

After April 30th, the forums will no longer be able to accept new posts from anyone--even Moderators. This means the download threads will not be updated as new content comes out. Updates will, however, continue to be made available to our players through the Big Fish Games app and through the mobile stores for our mobile players (Amazon Appstore, Google Play, Apple iTunes). Development for Midnight Castle will continue, and we encourage our players to keep an eye on their favored platform to see when the next content will become available.

Another method for checking on updates would be to take a look at the Facebook page for Midnight Castle. As it is a public page, signing up for a Facebook account is not necessary for viewing the updates posted on the game's Facebook page.

I also want to reassure that the Midnight Castle Support Team is not going anywhere. They will continue to be here to help our players who have issues while playing the game, including any progress loss. Our players are welcome to contact them at any time. They will provide the same great assistance they always have.

This recent decision has certainly brought out some deep emotions, and our Moderator Team understands and sympathizes with those emotions and the concerns that come along with them. We will do everything we can to address these worries as they come up. Please feel free to contact one of our Moderators by PM if you'd prefer to discuss some things in private. We'll be happy to listen and offer whatever answers we can.

bfgArinelle

Edited on 04/17/2018 at 10:10:50 AM PST

gripes
Clownfish
Clownfish
517 Posts

[Post New]by gripes on Apr 17, 18 10:23 AM
TY from the bottom of my suddenly over forums closing..for being so kind at answering my concerns THANK-YOU

Go to: