stuck on very first board

[Post New]by pipsqueakran on Jul 26, 10 5:04 PM
cant find the magnifying glasss to be able to pick up items on the list

stuck on very first board

[Post New]by lilrose1 on Jul 27, 10 4:08 PM
pipsqueakran wrote:cant find the magnifying glasss to be able to pick up items on the list

Re:stuck on very first board

[Post New]by kimbo53 on Jul 27, 10 8:35 PM
Me too, can we get some help with this!

gameslvr
Clownfish
Clownfish
553 Posts

[Post New]by gameslvr on Jul 27, 10 11:16 PM
The magnifying glass was on the end table lower right of screen. during the intro it should have pointed it out to you. Good luck!

[Post New]by Debbiedoodles on Jul 30, 10 7:49 AM
I am stuck on first board also. The magnifying glass gets big with the hint but i click and it will not get the item.

[Post New]by turbobell on Jul 31, 10 7:14 AM
did anyone find out how to get past the first board

[Post New]by sjr328 on Jul 31, 10 12:55 PM
why does the magnifying glass rotate in certain spots? Not able to get past the first board either.

greenladytaz
Stingray
Stingray
4,795 Posts

[Post New]by greenladytaz on Aug 1, 10 11:29 AM
I kept thinking I was nuts. It let me find all the objects, put the message together. The last object was sheriff's badge, which was in shape of a star. Since I couldn't see it anyplace, the hint told me it was at end of bed, where some small shells were. There wasn't a star there. Am glad to find out I am not only one having problems with this.

[Post New]by pagilstrap1 on Aug 1, 10 7:23 PM
I can't find the sheriff's badge or the flashlight. The clues show me where to look but there is nothing under the bed or I can't open the door of the cabinet. What am I to do?

[Post New]by peaches25 on Sep 7, 10 1:08 PM
Thought I was nuts also. Can't find badge or flashlight. Has anyone?

lynwil
Guppy
Guppy
131 Posts

[Post New]by lynwil on Oct 17, 10 2:10 PM
Ok, found the answer, if you use the towel to clean the cabinet glass you'll find the flashlight then use that under the bed to find the badge. Now we're on our way!!

[Post New]by 9askier on Nov 8, 10 8:56 PM
The towel will not come out of the drawer. The drawer opens and when i click on the towel it bounces right back into the drawer. So I cannot get the flashlight or the sheriffs badge. This game appears to be a total waste!

Go to: