So Who's going Where?!?!?

__TJ__
Lobster
Lobster
87 Posts

So Who's going Where?!?!?

[Post New]by __TJ__ on Apr 17, 18 3:15 PM
This is a little chaotic many different options are being thrown out & people are already signing up but where is majority going??? Hopefully that gets sorted out right now it appears that people are splitting up different directions & worse a lot have stated they are afraid to try the new sites so once a majority gets settled hopefully before our deadline we need to somehow let everyone know where this new home will be.

Annelliegram
Shark
Shark
10,615 Posts

Re:So Who's going Where?!?!?

[Post New]by Annelliegram on Apr 17, 18 3:22 PM
Many people have already created accounts on Jenifer's Delphi link.

cindykat325
Guppy
Guppy
171 Posts

[Post New]by cindykat325 on Apr 17, 18 3:37 PM
I'm good with Delphi.

Desertdruid
Manatee
Manatee
4,356 Posts

[Post New]by Desertdruid on Apr 17, 18 3:47 PM
Is anyone else having trouble getting pages to load on Delphi? It's taking even longer than this forum!

cindykat325
Guppy
Guppy
171 Posts

[Post New]by cindykat325 on Apr 17, 18 3:53 PM
I haven't - sorry

tennco
Angelfish
Angelfish
1,001 Posts

[Post New]by tennco on Apr 17, 18 4:14 PM
I am learning my way around the Delphi site. Seems adequate for me. I hope my friends move with me so we can stay in touch. I’m open to others but so far I like this one.

AnnaDownes01
Flounder
Flounder
2,175 Posts

[Post New]by AnnaDownes01 on Apr 17, 18 4:26 PM
I have joined the throng at Delphi, still considering other options as well

To all the friends I have made over the years, I hope to catch up with you somewhere, sometime.

Sharp_Eye574363
Dogfish
Dogfish
1,845 Posts

[Post New]by Sharp_Eye574363 on Apr 17, 18 5:54 PM
I also have joined Delphi! If you take a look, you'll see quite a lot of us there already.

kkreisman
Clownfish
Clownfish
535 Posts

[Post New]by kkreisman on Apr 17, 18 5:58 PM
I'm on the new Delphi forum too, still bumbling my way around. Great thing is, in reading the posts there, it appears that several of our MC friends are very knowledgeable about how to post, etc. Just as they do here, I already see them stepping up to help us "Delphi newbies" learn the ropes.

katiek

GulfCoastGuppy
Dogfish
Dogfish
1,963 Posts

[Post New]by GulfCoastGuppy on Apr 17, 18 6:13 PM
I am on the Delphi forum also. But no matter where you go, I hope the sites will be posted here. The Delphi group already has a folder/thread and has starting adding links to the other forums/sites being created or joined that everyone is mentioning here.

Edited on 04/17/2018 at 6:14:28 PM PST

ibdapita
Guppy
Guppy
170 Posts

[Post New]by ibdapita on Apr 17, 18 6:14 PM
I also am bumbling around in Delphi, it will take a bit for this old woman but eventually when it is all set up, I am sure it will be easier, at least I hope so....

Maggie in game

Maggie1947 at delphi

Imamama
Squid
Squid
76 Posts

[Post New]by Imamama on Apr 17, 18 6:28 PM
I am at delphi. There is going to be a learning curve for most folks wherever they land. I have already found at Delphi there are a lot of friends willing to help newbies navigate. It’s my hope that by the 30th this new forum has worked out the growing pains and is running as smooth as possible.

Sharp_Eye574363
Dogfish
Dogfish
1,845 Posts

[Post New]by Sharp_Eye574363 on Apr 17, 18 6:31 PM
Imamama wrote:I am at delphi. There is going to be a learning curve for most folks wherever they land. I have already found at Delphi there are a lot of friends willing to help newbies navigate. It’s my hope that by the 30th this new forum has worked out the growing pains and is running as smooth as possible.

With Jenifer at the helm, I have no doubt it will be!!

__TJ__
Lobster
Lobster
87 Posts

[Post New]by __TJ__ on Apr 17, 18 6:32 PM
Thanks everyone I've also joined on Delphi & am exploring I hope all my friends come! Also Please consider Line too!

TJ

Attie_1234
Guppy
Guppy
118 Posts

[Post New]by Attie_1234 on Apr 17, 18 6:35 PM
I joined Delphi also. Big thank you to Jenifer for starting it! Attie

charlieisr
Pufferfish
Pufferfish
1,323 Posts

[Post New]by charlieisr on Apr 17, 18 7:32 PM
I JOINED DELPHI.

dfkdkfl_1960
Guppy
Guppy
102 Posts

[Post New]by dfkdkfl_1960 on Apr 17, 18 9:18 PM
there is still forum midnight of the castle on Russian language.forum about free mini-games

Edited on 04/17/2018 at 9:22:08 PM PST

Dhyaniland
Angelfish
Angelfish
1,074 Posts

[Post New]by Dhyaniland on Apr 17, 18 10:35 PM
Trying to get into Delphi

After several attempts at using 10 minute mail dot com, it looked like I DID complete the Registration, with Member Name: Dhyani

However *sigh* although I copy/pasted the email addy from 10 minute dot com to a sticky for reference and also typed the password on that same sticky, trying to Log In, I get the message with 'The Member Name Dhyani already exists.'

What, really? There's more than one of me? Which one is the imposteur

Alright, so 'Dhyani' may not be unique enough, so I'll try Z Dhyani or Z*Dhyani or Z-Dhyani. I'll figure something out.

Did everyone just use their own regular email addresses?

Or did any of you use 10 minute mail dot com or 10 minute mail dot net? Or a different temporary email generator? Please let me know what worked.

If so, did any of you also have trouble Registering or at Log In?

Usually, I have extreme patience with tech, but reached a pretty high limit of frustration. Real Life must be scrambling my brain more than normal.

Time to step awaaaaaaaay from the computer.

Wish me luck. And will see many of you there ~ eventually.

XXOO ~ Dhyani

Sharp_Eye574363
Dogfish
Dogfish
1,845 Posts

[Post New]by Sharp_Eye574363 on Apr 17, 18 11:08 PM
Hi Dhyani,

Others had the same name thing happen and they just added a number or letter or whatever to make it different. Mostly, we used our real email address and our MC Game names so we'd be recognized.

Hope this helps! Good Luck!!!

Ada

[Post New]by FreakieFaerie on Apr 17, 18 11:11 PM
There are several where the user name is already but there is a fix for that once you join which will allow you to use Dhyani.

So no worries on that end. Just make your username one you can remember

I just used my gaming email account which I rarely read anyways so no security worry or anything.

That 10 minute email sounds like a right royal pain the ......... oh wait lost my train of thought LOL

I had no problem you do have to verify your account from the email you are using so I just know how using my own emails works.

That other email way would send me to the special room alone trying to race time to be verified

Go to: