ohpleeze
Guppy
Guppy
175 Posts

I have enjoyed this game vey much.

[Post New]by ohpleeze on Apr 17, 18 5:42 PM
I have enjoyed this game vey much. I can't find it but there is a site that is dedicated to Anglo-Saxons only for new forum. My comments about have been deleted.
Good bye.

bfgMurrumbidgee
1,338 Posts

Re:I have enjoyed this game vey much.

[Post New]by bfgMurrumbidgee on Apr 17, 18 5:59 PM
Hi ohpleeze,

I wanted to take this opportunity to once again follow up regarding the concerns that you've raised.

As noted in my reply to Creating a new Home for the Midnight Castle Players after doing some research, I've been able to locate the source of the wording you've found and it appears to be tied to a forum unrelated to Midnight Castle.

This unrelated forum is hosted by Delphi Forums, one of the providers being suggested by members of our community as a new place for Midnight Castle players to call home.

Neither Big Fish Games nor Midnight Castle is affiliated with Delphi Forums - or any forums hosted by the service - in any way. We cannot speak to the policies that they may have in place for content hosted on that site.

Research into this has shown that the newly created, user-driven Midnight Castle forum through the Delphi service is separate to the one that you've brought to our attention.

I would ask that our Forum Rules & FAQ are kept in mind for any future posts that you may make to the Big Fish Games Forums, specifically:

Do not discuss moderator disciplinary actions. Moderators will not discuss actions and ask that you do not either. Posts that contain this information will be removed and may incur further disciplinary action.

and

Make sure your posts are constructive and add to the conversation on the forums. Posting just to "level up" or "bump" discussions is considered SPAM. Posts that are not game related will be removed.

As this conversation is not specific Midnight Castle I am going to go ahead and lock the thread. I would also ask that any further questions about this particular matter be directed to one of our Active Moderators

bfgMurrumbidgee

Edited on 04/17/2018 at 6:03:43 PM PST

Go to: