bfgFlounder
12,864 Posts

Jessica - Mysterious Journey

[Post New]by bfgFlounder on Jul 27, 10 12:05 AM
Discover a lost treasure by solving puzzles and finding Hidden Objects in Jessica - Mysterious Journey. Find rare items, missing pieces of the map, and solve a secret code as you embark on an incredible adventure with Jessica! Search intricately detailed scenes, play multiple minigames, and ultimately discover the ancient treasure as you venture into a secret and mysterious location.

Re:Jessica - Mysterious Journey

[Post New]by BarbaraFish on Jul 27, 10 2:42 AM
Play the trial if you want. Many finished in the hour trial - i almost made it after i started to skip the dialog.

It's obviously a Christian game what with the fishies, but there was no indication that we should collect them (i did tho) or what they were for. I thought at first they were hints, but this apparently is not the case since the hints regenerate.

I'm a Christian as well, and I'm sorry to say this game fell flat. It's a definite no buy.

[Post New]by Coronagold on Jul 27, 10 4:48 AM
Makes me want to get a Coexist bumper sticker where the letters are made out of different religious symbols.

BFG presents Mystery Case Files : Draw Mohammed Day. But do not call it a HOG or you will be smitten with bacon!

ember89
Flounder
Flounder
2,103 Posts

[Post New]by ember89 on Jul 27, 10 1:29 PM
i'm thinking of a bumper sticker more like - "orthodox christians unite"

and a game series with betty boop as she travels the globe finding lost treasures!!

now, that i would play!

Go to: