bfgFlounder
12,864 Posts

Post any Jessica - Mysterious Journey technical issues here only

[Post New]by bfgFlounder on Jul 27, 10 12:13 AM
If you are having problems getting the game to work correctly, we highly recommend going to our Help pages. Using our Help pages is always the quickest way to get technical problems resolved. Here are a few suggested articles that have helped many people correct these types of problems in the past:

Frequent Crashing of Game
Game Compatibility

While we can offer a known solution for technical issues in the forums, or other tech savy pond residents can swim by with good tips and suggestions, we cannot provide the same excellent level of support provided by our Customer Support team. The forums are not very well suited for the kinds of information gathering and troubleshooting that get these types of issues corrected quickly. If there is a problem with the game, our Support Team can also gather necessary information on what types of computers are being affected by the problem and deliver this information to the developer for a fix.

If you are not able to get a game working properly using our Help pages, please get in touch with our Customer Support team, you can find a link to contact our Support team on the front page of our Help pages.

Re:Post any Jessica - Mysterious Journey technical issues here only

[Post New]by WhozYourMamaNow on Jul 27, 10 1:02 AM
I couldn't find the help I needed in FAC so I'm going to ask you as this has never happened to me. I downloaded Jessica-Mysterious Journey and after I created my usual moniker "WhozYourMamaNow" I hit the create button and got a new screen in a foreign language. The only option was a button with OK on it. So I hit the ok and am back to create again. If I hit esc it asks me if Iwant to leave yes or no. Please help.

FunIt
Guppy
Guppy
121 Posts

[Post New]by FunIt on Jul 27, 10 2:24 AM
That's Russian! If my school Russian doesn't leave me completely, your nick should'nt have more than 10 letters.
So that makes you "WhozYourMa"

Hope that helps!

Rhysdux
Angelfish
Angelfish
1,219 Posts

[Post New]by Rhysdux on Jul 28, 10 8:44 PM
The game scrolled off the top of the screen and stayed there. I think that it was designed for a much bigger computer screen than I have. This made any hidden objects at the top of the screen unseeable and any instructions at the top of the screen unreadable.

Don't waste your money on this.

Go to: