bfgFlounder
12,864 Posts

Welcome to Ciao Bella forum

[Post New]by bfgFlounder on Jun 18, 08 5:53 PM
Welcome to Ciao Bella forum! This is your place to ask questions, share tips, and connect with other Ciao Bella players.

If you have questions about how to use the forums, please click the FAQ link on the right.

Re:Welcome to Ciao Bella forum

[Post New]by Pupujuku on Aug 8, 08 8:12 AM
Hi!

I tryed allready several times to get Bella to Rize (chapter 4), but i have still no Idea WHERE should Bella meat her boyfreind. Allready tryed several places, but missed him still... :-(

Can anybody give me a hint??? ;-)

Greets
Pupujuku

[Post New]by jroliv on Sep 27, 08 8:17 AM
Hey Pupujuku, I think that in chapter 4 Bella meets Elio at her house. You have to be there way before he's due to show up.

Help please: i'm stuck on 11 level...

[Post New]by anacruse on Nov 16, 08 6:36 AM
You know when Bella set a date with elio at her house on friday?i put Bella there, and ELio keps saying she wasnt' home?is there something wrong with my game?anyone can help me???
thanks!!

lwoodard
Herring
Herring
358 Posts

[Post New]by lwoodard on Feb 25, 09 3:31 PM
ok I must be stupid I could not understand this game, so I van't really tell you if it's good.

Edited on 02/25/2009 at 3:35:01 PM PST

AzFreebird
Squid
Squid
61 Posts

[Post New]by AzFreebird on Jun 2, 09 11:40 PM
No, you aren't stupid.
I have a few games similar to this... and this one, I swear that is a glitch!

[Post New]by stormma on Oct 26, 09 8:17 PM
Does anyone know how to get the private chef??? Ive tried that level a million times and nothing.......txs!!!

[Post New]by ILoveOcean on Jan 12, 10 7:09 PM
Ugh I hate this... but I think I got glitch too...
I dunno if this gonna make the game stuck or not, I'm still on lvl 3, where her dad asking me to picking up the fliers. But sadly I can only found 4 fliers at the Terressa and 6 at the Church, people keep saying, 5 at terressa and 5 at churh and the sixth on Church was also invisible fliers D: found it by accidently moving my mouse near the statue, this is awful >: maybe I should reinstall the game, 'again'

[Post New]by sammster on Feb 21, 10 5:46 AM
If u fill up ur family and work bars, u don't hav to worry about the fliers. I found all 14 tho, it worked great.

Pupujuku: I am a little past chapter 4, but I'll replay it and figure it out, that one messed me up too.

drummer1961
Squid
Squid
63 Posts

[Post New]by drummer1961 on Apr 13, 10 6:43 PM
This is a really fun game, someone recommend this game after playing My Life Story. You must keep an eye on the levels or you won't pass the level. It's a cute story with funny characters, and I think you'll have blast playing this. At first, I didn't like it, but I read some cheats and walkthroughs that really helped. Be sure and feed her seveal times a day and get plenty of rest. It also helps to click on the characters for family points. Another game that is similar in that you have to watch the levels is "My Life Story"---but the two are very much different in other ways. Anyways, once you start playing it,you can't quit. Happy Gaming

[Post New]by nishalini on May 18, 10 3:45 AM
hi i am stucked in chapter 2 and i don't know how to get rid of the zone changing that elana uncle will give the task to do could any one help me by telling me how to play the chapter 2 thank you....

Edited on 05/18/2010 at 3:46:36 AM PST

[Post New]by HappyPlayer12256 on Jul 9, 10 8:58 AM
U go to the mall to get the chieff

Lisa522
Dogfish
Dogfish
1,850 Posts

[Post New]by Lisa522 on Jul 12, 10 10:13 PM
Tried this game today, and much as I like the feel of the storyline and thought it sounded extremely fun, I just find it too hard to get around or accomplish anything. That you are timed really adds to the challenge (frustratingly so!). I could not even finish the first chapter without consulting a walkthrough. It turns out it was exactly as I had thought but because I was new to the game, of course in level 1! I had missed crucial deadlines (shops, buildings I needed were not open) so had to explore other routes, which in turn put me further behind or set me on paths that would turn out to be wrong ones.

There are no instructions whatsoever for this game, no hints given if you are stuck, and you must complete a full chapter in order to even save your progress. Also, for the life of me I can't understand why they start your gauges so low (like slivers!) when to increase them, you do it +1-3 at a time (some even subtract). That's another thing that takes away from your time toward solving goals.

This would be a fun game IF you knew what you were doing (had played through unsuccessfully 20 times so you could know which pitfalls to avoid) and THEN go back and actually play all the way through. A game that could have been great but needing much more than what they start you with.

Phary
Sea Anemone
Sea Anemone
1 Posts

[Post New]by Phary on Nov 16, 10 2:06 AM
i am stuck on chapter 2 ... how to solve the roof leaking thing?

philtrill
Starfish
Starfish
50 Posts

[Post New]by philtrill on Nov 16, 10 6:54 PM
To fix the roof you need a working crew, materials and a permit. Talk to Ernie in the cafeteria, and he will offer to help. When he asks what your budget is, you have a choice between $200 and $500. I just pick $500 because you can make a lot of money by working for Uncle Nunzio. Ernie tells you that as soon as you have the permit and the materials, he and his crew will start to work. You can get the permit for $100 at the Courthouse from the young guy who's standing there (I forget his name). You can get the materials at the mall by clicking on boutiques, then hardware, and then you have a choice between fine materials for $500 (not sure if that was the exact amount, but somewhere around that) and deluxe materials for $1000. I usually buy both. Once you have everything, go to the church and beseech. Ernie and his crew will repair the roof. You can beseech afterwards, and then the Divine Intervention will say that he will hold the rainstorm just this once because the roof has been repaired and the paint has not yet dried. If you don't get that message, and I haven't always gotten it either, that's okay. Just go to bed, and in the morning your Uncle Nunzio will say you will get a blessing from up there. This is important because you'll need that blessing later on the chapter.

ak92
Sea Anemone
Sea Anemone
2 Posts

[Post New]by ak92 on Mar 13, 11 7:23 AM
I am stuck at chapter 3. How do I get theressa and bella's mother to get a long and how do I find a dress?

[Post New]by Phoenix719 on Mar 16, 11 9:13 PM
drummer1961 wrote:This is a really fun game, someone recommend this game after playing My Life Story. You must keep an eye on the levels or you won't pass the level. It's a cute story with funny characters, and I think you'll have blast playing this. At first, I didn't like it, but I read some cheats and walkthroughs that really helped. Be sure and feed her seveal times a day and get plenty of rest. It also helps to click on the characters for family points. Another game that is similar in that you have to watch the levels is "My Life Story"---but the two are very much different in other ways. Anyways, once you start playing it,you can't quit. Happy Gaming

Where did you find a walkthrough for this game? I can't find any.

_Angel_angel
Minnow
Minnow
284 Posts

[Post New]by _Angel_angel on Feb 14, 13 3:18 AM

This is cute, if not a little frustrating.

Not many games out like this, so I think I will keep it on the 'catch it on the DD' list.

Angel

fraye73
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
17 Posts

[Post New]by fraye73 on Feb 15, 13 8:59 AM
anyone know how to end the strike at the construction company?

[Post New]by Happy_Ours1 on Mar 13, 13 12:22 PM
Somebody please see my reply regarding Saving and Bugs....!!!!!

I'd like to replay this game, but not until these things are sorted out!!

Go to: