buying tanks ?

[Post New]by arkfault on Jul 27, 10 11:24 AM
can't buy fourth tank for some reason. can anyone help? or is three tanks the limit? more money? trophy's? can't figure it out. help.

ferball82
Seahorse
Seahorse
24 Posts

Re:buying tanks ?

[Post New]by ferball82 on Aug 14, 10 10:03 PM
Gotta have gold cup trophies on all three original tanks before the 4th is available...

Kayhlan
Seahorse
Seahorse
26 Posts

[Post New]by Kayhlan on Sep 2, 10 11:35 AM
ferball82 wrote:Gotta have gold cup trophies on all three original tanks before the 4th is available...

Hi! I don't know what I've skipped or done wrong, but even though I got gold trophies on each of the three original tanks, no new tank has opened up. When I click on the "more tanks" button, it just shows the same three. I'm really disappointed.

[Post New]by LillyMay02 on Sep 16, 10 4:22 PM
Me too, H E L P please... Want to play.. LOL

metmichallica
Angelfish
Angelfish
1,184 Posts

[Post New]by metmichallica on Sep 25, 10 6:25 AM
There is only 3 with the regular edition. In this game you would just buy one of the tanks over.

In this game you have the ability to buy as many tanks as you want, but they are the same three tanks you started the game with. You will be buying them over and over again and filling it up to the gold cup.

Edited on 09/25/2010 at 6:27:48 AM PST

[Post New]by kinggio on Nov 7, 10 4:04 AM
i wish there was a platinum trophy.

rockey69
Guppy
Guppy
179 Posts

[Post New]by rockey69 on Mar 7, 12 6:01 AM
Ok this is the problem I have with this game, they need more tanks, to much of the same thing, what is the point of buying the same tanks with the same stuff over and over again, which is to bad because I really like this game

[Post New]by mmhemmer113 on Sep 25, 12 4:31 PM
I too am disappointed about the number of tanks, I have 6 gold cups for each of the three tanks, I am on level 1006 and have over a million $. I never did get the fourth tank.

Go to: