Where is the game?

[Post New]by Sadie_65 on Apr 18, 18 11:20 AM
I loved playing this game, but was not able to over Christmas and when I got back to it the game would not progress, it was frozen. I tried rebooting, then tried unistalling and reinstalling, but can not find the app anywhere now. Please help!

eli173
Manatee
Manatee
3,645 Posts

Where is the game?

[Post New]by eli173 on Apr 18, 18 1:01 PM
Sadie_65 wrote:I loved playing this game, but was not able to over Christmas and when I got back to it the game would not progress, it was frozen. I tried rebooting, then tried unistalling and reinstalling, but can not find the app anywhere now. Please help!

Unfortunately, the game was suddenly removed from all platforms a month ago. Here's the announcement:

An Important Announcement Regarding Dark Manor - Updated March 19, 2018

[Post New]by bfgMurrumbidgee on Sep 8, 15 1:05 PM

[...]

Update 3/19/2018: The Moderation team team has been informed that unforeseen circumstances have led to the removal of Dark Manor from all platforms.
We sincerely apologise for the disappointment and inconvenience this has caused our devoted players.

Please feel free to PM the moderators with any questions.

bfgMurrumbidgee

bfgIlinalta
3,807 Posts

Re:Where is the game?

[Post New]by bfgIlinalta on Apr 20, 18 10:04 AM
Hello Sadie_65,

Welcome to the forums! eli173 is correct that this game was removed from our catalog. I'm sorry that this is the case, and wanted to just swim by real fast to provide some information should you have made recent purchases in the game.

If you've made recent purchases in the game, I recommend contacting our Technical Support Team with details of those purchases and the title of the game. Our Reps will be sure to follow up as soon as they can to assist with those since this game was removed from our site and is no longer available to play.

Thank you eli173 for swimming by to answer that question. I appreciate it. I also want to thank everyone here for their patience and time. If there are any additional questions, concerns, or feedback to provide, please feel free to PM me or any of our other active Moderators. We are all happy to listen and help out as best we can.

bfgIlinalta

Where is the game?

[Post New]by tahitianpearl on Apr 20, 18 10:51 AM
I loved this game too, and have also been unable to find it. BFG must be losing a lot of money. Forums cost a lot to maintain, and Dark Manor players probably didn't spend a lot of money. Unfortunately, there will probably be more disappearances.

From a business standpoint, it makes sense.
From our player's point-of-view, it's disappointing.

Go to: