computer crash

[Post New]by FishyFlyTyer on Apr 18, 18 2:56 PM
Can any one help me. My computer crashed this m orning and I need to know how to transfer to new computer. Old game is on max level and new one is on level 9. Avill. old ID # 105457 Don't send gifts.

janierae
Guppy
Guppy
101 Posts

Re:computer crash

[Post New]by janierae on Apr 18, 18 2:59 PM
My crashed also, in the shop for over a week! Customer support got it back in a couple of days. No friends however. But got everything else back.

I was very pleased.

[Post New]by Arizona63Tucson on Apr 18, 18 3:05 PM
Hi you need to contact CUSTOMER SUPPORT . Click the Help in the blue bar at the top of the page . On new page scroll down and click on MORE on new page on the right side in the box click on SUBMIT REQUEST or you can click the SUPPORT in the BLUE oval

DoubleMsMom
Minnow
Minnow
216 Posts

[Post New]by DoubleMsMom on Apr 18, 18 3:09 PM
When you contact Customer Support you are going to need to give them your old game id number and your new game id number.

tesskw
Minnow
Minnow
202 Posts

[Post New]by tesskw on Apr 18, 18 4:06 PM
Avill, I am so sorry this happened to your game! I hope you get up and running again soon.

your game friend "tess"

Kavesa
Starfish
Starfish
53 Posts

[Post New]by Kavesa on Apr 18, 18 5:27 PM
Hi Avill, sorry to hear about the crash, but happy to know you are almost back on track. Once you are on a new ID you will need to add your friends again.
Greets, KWork.

bfgIlinalta
3,807 Posts

[Post New]by bfgIlinalta on Apr 18, 18 5:47 PM
Hello FishyFlyTyer,

Thank you for your patience while waiting on a response from us. It sounds like there was a loss of progress and that you have your original Friend Code. Before I continue, I want to thank everyone for those suggestions and support.

I recommend contacting our Midnight Castle Support Team with the original Friend Code 105457 and the new one you are seeing. If you see the same Friend Code on the new game, please mention this to our Reps when working with them and also provide the following along with your Friend Code:

- The level of the original game as well as the username that was used
- The original game's approximate diamond and coin totals
- The original game's inventory, pets, and avatars, including approximately how much of each item was in the inventory.

If transferring progress isn't an option, the above information will help our teams rebuild the progress to as close as they can using the tools they have available. Specific amounts and details help the best so that our Reps can provide as close to the amount that went missing as possible. In any case, Our Reps are always happy to help out and will do their best to get back in touch as soon as possible.

Thank you for your patience, and I hope this helps. If there are any further questions or if players have other concerns or feedback to provide, please feel free to PM me or any of our other active Moderators. We are all happy to listen and help out as best we can.

bfgIlinalta

[Post New]by FishyFlyTyer on Apr 19, 18 9:51 AM
Thank you all for your replies and suggestions. I have submitted a request to CS to have my game moved to my new laptop. and now I wait. To all my friends my new ID is 719554 , game name is still Avill.

[Post New]by FishyFlyTyer on Apr 21, 18 1:51 PM
THANK YOU VERY MUCH TO Big Fish Customer Support. My game has been restored. Now to try to finish the CC.

bfgBeruna
2,525 Posts

[Post New]by bfgBeruna on Apr 21, 18 2:01 PM
Hello FishyFlyTyer,

Thank you so much for updating us and letting us know that your game has been restored! If you'd like help rebuilding your Friends List, I'd recommend posting your Friend Code to the thread below:

PC Friend Codes

You'll also be able to add the players who've already posted their Friend Codes there to your own game. I wish you the best of luck.

bfgBeruna

[Post New]by FishyFlyTyer on Apr 21, 18 2:28 PM
All my old friends are welcome back and new friends will not be turned away. Game name Avill ID # 719554. Happy Day

[Post New]by FishyFlyTyer on Apr 22, 18 3:05 PM
All caught up with the CC and enjoying being back in the castle. I want to thank all my friends that have come back so far, all are welcome. Good luck all

Go to: