PixieBells
Guppy
Guppy
113 Posts

PixieBells message for friends

[Post New]by PixieBells on Apr 18, 18 4:40 PM
Dear Midnight Castle Friends!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

1st off ~ Thank You for All Your Help & Gifts . I couldn't had done this game without You!

1 1/2 ~ Joined Delphi Forums PixieBells

2nd ~ My PC will be moving from Oregon to Texas .....I don't know when the date will be( House has to sell to Move); some time late June Early July 2018. But then Will be away for a time till we get settled in Texas And All hook back up to the internet(on PC).

I Will Miss MC & very Sad over the Forum closing

I will Let ya know through My Name & Room Message...... But I will Return.....

Hugs PixieBells Holly

PS not leaving just Yet!!!!!!!!!

Edited on 04/19/2018 at 8:29:36 AM PST

Katijay
Minnow
Minnow
287 Posts

Re:PixieBells message for friends

[Post New]by Katijay on Apr 18, 18 8:49 PM
Good luck on your move...I think you are on my friend list so if you go red I will not remove you....everything is so crazy right now, but I think we will all make it some how!

Myhashen
Minnow
Minnow
262 Posts

[Post New]by Myhashen on Apr 18, 18 9:11 PM
Wow! Oregon to Texas will be a big culture shock AND temperature shock for you. Texas in mid summer is not a joke. Not as bad as Arizona, but seriously hot. (I happen to have summer experience with both!) Be sure to put a fresh bottle of cool or cold water in your car every time you start somewhere. Drink lots of water at home and at work. Keep your home air conditioner filters changed and/or cleaned regularly and your car serviced in summer. The South is beautiful, but hot in summer. You'll enjoy the climate a LOT in winter. People are kind and courteous in most places. Dallas drivers are great and courteous and will almost always be helpful to other drivers - except on the freeway/interstate. Not sure about other areas of Texas. Y'all is a contraction for "you all" and always plural.

Welcome to the South! Hope your life down here is awesome! ShaSha

Angelfish
Angelfish
1,060 Posts

[Post New]by 1457051 on Apr 18, 18 9:29 PM
Best of luck to you! It IS a big move, I have friends in TX and it's already in the 90s.
Will keep you as a friend for as long as it takes.

RGoldens
Seahorse
Seahorse
21 Posts

[Post New]by RGoldens on Apr 19, 18 4:26 AM
Good luck on your move PixieBells. I actually live in Southern Oregon and Arizona (about half/half). Weather is so different but love them both. Good luck on selling your house and your move. I will make sure and leave you on my friends list once you go red. MJ

Edited on 04/19/2018 at 4:29:44 AM PST

PixieBells
Guppy
Guppy
113 Posts

[Post New]by PixieBells on Apr 19, 18 8:50 AM
Oh Thank You ALL for the kind words & advice. noted drink lots of Water use sunscreen i burn like all redheads do!
Shylo , Carol please take care I will be praying for All My friends Always

I been SO busy cleaning packing donating, with the bad back & hips I take it in stages Looking forward to the heat my old bones don't ache so bad....

this is a new chapter in Hubby & my Life, We are done raising the kids it is time for Us..... But MC is a part me & I will Always Treasure & Enjoy this Wonderful Game!!!!!

Hugs PixieBells Holly

Edited on 04/20/2018 at 11:32:33 AM PST

Go to: