swankme
Seahorse
Seahorse
26 Posts

The roulette guy freezes my game.

[Post New]by swankme on Apr 18, 18 7:21 PM
Hi not sure if this has happened to anyone else but the guy holding the roulette wheel is in my way of the barn and it gets quite annoying he sits right in front so when i click the barn to sell something i end up clinking him on accident and then FREEZE FRAME nothing works I have to push control alt delete to log off my computer then have to start the game all over again. Is there something I can do to move him someone please let me know. tks

bfgIlinalta
3,807 Posts

Re:The roulette guy freezes my game.

[Post New]by bfgIlinalta on Apr 19, 18 5:14 PM
Hello swankme,

I'm sorry to hear that this NPC seems to be causing trouble with the game when interacting with them. What I'd like to recommend are some suggestions that may help for games that are crashing.

In this particular case, it might be helpful to see if some changes to the computer are able to help out:

Game Crashing, Freezing, or Blank Screen

It's also possible that running this game with further permissions can help when a game seems to be getting stuck in a certain place. If you'd like to try to run this particular game with further permissions, I'm including our helpful article below on running a game as an Administrator:

Run Game as Administrator

For any problems that continue after trying those steps, I recommend contacting our Technical Support Team. Our Reps will be sure to follow up as soon as they can.

Since this seems to be discussing a technical issue, I'm going to go ahead and lock this thread. Players can continue the conversation about technical issues in Farm Up in the appropriate thread below:

Post any Farm Up Free To Play technical issues here only

Thank you for your patience and I hope this helps. If there are any further questions, please feel free to PM me or any of our other active Moderators. We are all happy to listen and help out as best we can.

bfgIlinalta

Go to: