Unable to collect Holy Water from Crypt

[Post New]by EmMaW1886 on Apr 18, 18 7:50 PM
Hi all i have been playing Wanderland since Feb and have been trying to complete the task " Night Service " since around 4 hours of gameplay.
I have been playing the HOS Crypt almost continually to get it to switch to mirror mode, but even after more than 6 weeks of playing everyday using at least half of available energy on the crypt i am still yet to have the crypt in mirror mode once in that whole time, i have used 3 rubies to change the scene type several times using over 60 in total and still no mirror mode has anyone else had the same issue trying to collect holy water?? im starting to get annoyed with the whole game and am seriously considering stopping playing and deleting wanderland from my computer. many thanks x

Deborah48
Squid
Squid
64 Posts

Re:Unable to collect Holy Water from Crypt

[Post New]by Deborah48 on Apr 18, 18 8:18 PM
Hey, I am sorry to hear your having this issue. If I understand correctly you are trying to get the crypt to change to mirror mode without the curse of the mirror? Or is it that you have been using the mirror curse and its not getting the crypt but other scenes? I can help by giving you the mirror curse to use anytime, I have lots of them to give if you would like to try that. If your trying to get it to change without the curse it wont, you have to use the curse for it to change. In any case I will help if you want. I hope this helps, Best of luck, Deborah

JulietxJules
Guppy
Guppy
183 Posts

[Post New]by JulietxJules on Apr 19, 18 6:35 AM
There is no mirror mode in the HOS.

As Deborah48 points out: you will need the MIRROR CURSE in order to complete this quest.

Check your inventory (weapons) and scroll down to the bottom. If you already have curses, they will be seen there.

[Post New]by EmMaW1886 on Apr 21, 18 2:01 AM
Deborah48 wrote:Hey, I am sorry to hear your having this issue. If I understand correctly you are trying to get the crypt to change to mirror mode without the curse of the mirror? Or is it that you have been using the mirror curse and its not getting the crypt but other scenes? I can help by giving you the mirror curse to use anytime, I have lots of them to give if you would like to try that. If your trying to get it to change without the curse it wont, you have to use the curse for it to change. In any case I will help if you want. I hope this helps, Best of luck, Deborah

Thank you soo much for that i can't believe that ive been trying to complete that stupid task for over 6 weeks and after reading this it took 1 try and around 40 seconds!!!!
They really should explain it better tho, I bet im not the only one thats done it.

Could you tell me your ID # and I'll add you as a friend i could do with friends that give gifts and i send them back in return if i have them to give.

Why is it if i click on an item someone needs to check how many i have then click the X in the corner and go on to send a gift to another friend it sends the gifts to people ive checked found i only have 1 or 2 and clicked the X button as well as the one i did want to send? but also doesn't affect how many i have in my inventory?

Also could you tell me is there any way to message friends on Wanderland?
If you play any of the other free BFG apps let me know and i'll find you and add you on those too.

Once again thanks so much it was driving me crazy! lol
Emma x

[Post New]by EmMaW1886 on Apr 21, 18 2:14 AM
JulietxJules wrote:There is no mirror mode in the HOS.

As Deborah48 points out: you will need the MIRROR CURSE in order to complete this quest.

Check your inventory (weapons) and scroll down to the bottom. If you already have curses, they will be seen there.

Thanks for your help too, i thought i was never going to complete it, although i do think they should explain it better to people as its not very clear and i know i am not the only person thats been driving themselves mad trying to complete it how i was.

would you like to give me your ID # and i'll add you too? I will send you needed items if i have them to give?? can never have enough friends on these types of games i always seem to get the ones that never send anything at all and im always sending them things.

Also as i said to Deborah48 if you play any other free to play apps on BFG then let me know and i'll add you on those too.

Plus to save me typing it all out again do you know the answer to the questions i asked her?

Once again thanks so much for your help too i would have been going mad keeping on the way i was going lol.

Emma x

Deborah48
Squid
Squid
64 Posts

[Post New]by Deborah48 on Apr 21, 18 3:52 PM
Hey Emma X,
I am so glad to hear that this helped : ) My id is 173046 Now lets see if I can help with the other questions gifting our dealing with sounds like one of many glitches the game has some by the way with very god benefits : ) And you can pm ( private message) anyone on here just lol n the left of the screen where it has your name and it will say my profile, my posts, my messages, forum rules & faq. That gives you lots of info about your account and messages. If you click on messages and you have your friends id you should be able to send a pm. I think this is correct but if not maybe someone can help answer that. So far this is the only free game I play but I may try others in the future. I hope this helps, All the best Deborah

Go to: