katabbey
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
13 Posts

The End

[Post New]by katabbey on Jul 27, 10 3:42 PM
When I first played this game I loved it, until I couldn't get to the 250 and 500 awards. I found out in order to do so, on your very last play you have to play over and over and over. I made it but found the ending a bite bizarre! How you have to spend your time making potions until you think you are never going to make it, your arm wants to fall off, you are so sick of potions that you want to scream. I went from loving it to hating it.

Edited on 07/27/2010 at 3:46:25 PM PST

cstdenis
Salmon
Salmon
2,948 Posts

Re:The End

[Post New]by cstdenis on Jul 28, 10 3:21 PM
Yeah, I just gave up on the number of potions awards because it was getting too boring. I still go back and play it once in a while though. I do wish there were more quests and more to the story, like Magic Farm, so you could challenge yourself with different things besides just making potions.

IceLore
Seahorse
Seahorse
33 Posts

Re:The End

[Post New]by IceLore on Sep 13, 10 2:29 AM
If you don't 'complete' the quests as soon as you can, and stretch it out a bit before turning them in, it's much easier to get the awards. For example, if she wants you to make 2 of Potion A, and you have 4 days to do it for expert, just because you have bother potions made on day 2, don't turn it in! Take the extra two days to make more stuff, then turn it in.

Go to: