bfgFlounder
12,864 Posts

Welcome to The Mysterious Case of Dr. Jekyll and Mr. Hyde forum

[Post New]by bfgFlounder on Jul 28, 10 12:05 AM
Welcome to The Mysterious Case of Dr. Jekyll and Mr. Hyde forum! This is your place to ask questions, share tips, and connect with other The Mysterious Case of Dr. Jekyll and Mr. Hyde players.

If you have questions about how to use the forums, please click the FAQ link on the right.

Re:Welcome to The Mysterious Case of Dr. Jekyll and Mr. Hyde forum

[Post New]by srab928 on Jul 28, 10 10:01 AM
Has anyone else found a flaw in the game? In the opium room it lists a 'pocket watch'
in the list of hidden items...when I couldn't find it I used a hint & it showed a butterfly type figure on the wall but when I clicked on it, I could not continue so I used another hint & the same thing happened. I then tried starting the game over with a new name but again stuck on the 'pocket watch'. Any suggestions?

QUZEMOTO
Guppy
Guppy
160 Posts

[Post New]by QUZEMOTO on Jul 28, 10 11:11 PM
yes, one place it said find 5 pieces of clothing to dress the manaquin and i used a hint when i saw nothing else and it went to the pocket watch. but at the same time the butterfly on the wall lit up. the watch had a green circle around it for the hint. i also had the screen freeze up when i completed a puzzle and then clicked on continue. i thought i was going to have to task mgr. it, but after a few more seconds it slowly disappeared off screen and a few seconds later, slowly appeared for the next stuff to search for.

[Post New]by cheartland on Jul 29, 10 6:48 AM
hi...i had the same problem with the pocket watch. when you ask for a hint it looks like the green ring is pointing to the menu button...but its actually pointing to the pocketwatch just to the left of the menu button...hope that helps.

[Post New]by manintartin on Jul 29, 10 12:23 PM
Hi everyone i have a problem trying to play jekyll and hyde every time i try to play it it comes back saying that my computer has stoped working when it not. if anyone out there can help please ?

Edited on 07/29/2010 at 12:24:53 PM PST

[Post New]by darling552 on Jul 30, 10 7:33 PM
hi there i was wondering if someone ca hep out in the scene with the cobwebs i cant figure out how to get the last cobweb i would appriciate some help
darlene

[Post New]by cruzdoggie on Aug 4, 10 7:15 PM
i found all the chains but one help please

vibtek
Clownfish
Clownfish
539 Posts

[Post New]by vibtek on Aug 6, 10 9:48 PM
It is part of the pocket watch.

[Post New]by nanetteo on Sep 4, 10 5:30 PM
Does anyone know where the devil is on the opium den wall?

[Post New]by tezwal on Aug 31, 11 7:19 PM
i cannot find all the chains on the wharf

[Post New]by cmeneely on Jun 29, 13 9:16 AM
Can anyone tell me where the umbrella is by the gazebo?

I'm stuck and out of hints.

Go to: