lch217
Squid
Squid
63 Posts

finding locks

[Post New]by lch217 on Jul 28, 10 7:58 AM
Am new to this game but it says that every location has 2 locks - I found this not to be true unless some are so hidden. After I found enough to unlock a game level, the following scenes did not have locks. Either that or I am very blind. Does every scene have 2 locks (whether by the word "lock" or a picture of one. Has everyone found 2 locks in each scene? Or am I going blind?

Mr_Russ
Whale Shark
Whale Shark
16,662 Posts

Re:finding locks

[Post New]by Mr_Russ on Jul 28, 10 9:40 AM
I'm not sure how they're distributed but you have to find all 50 to unlock everything. There are 25 levels.

Edited on 07/28/2010 at 9:40:50 AM PST

nards1975
Starfish
Starfish
42 Posts

[Post New]by nards1975 on Nov 28, 10 2:44 PM
I have found 2 locks at several scenes but not everyone. So far i have 48 locks and still have 6 levels to go.

[Post New]by ForeverWNY on Jan 3, 11 5:33 PM
I too am not finding two locks at each scene. I thought to not move up to the next one until I found both locks but even with only one lock found the game moves me out once I find the last item on the list, thus no way to keep looking for that second lock. What I'm wondering is if you don't find both locks in each scene are you screwed at the end? Do you have to go back and replay until you find both locks in each and every scene?

[Post New]by Holiday256 on Jan 16, 11 9:10 PM
I have found that there are 2 locks at each scene, but you can only collect them once per scene. For example, there are 2 locks in the dollhouse, and you can collect them at any level that includes the dollhouse for the duration of the entire 24 levels of the game. So, if you miss a lock the first time you are in a scene it's no big deal. You will have visited every scene at least once and had an opportunity to collect all the locks by about level 17 or 18.

Snaffled
Marlin
Marlin
9,392 Posts

[Post New]by Snaffled on Feb 23, 12 4:22 PM
There are two locks per scene, I only missed two all in all.

Go to: