Seems impossible to find Sharks, breeding or purchasing eggs?

[Post New]by stellasofie on Apr 19, 18 8:01 AM
Going along fairly well, not great but Sharks are nowhere to be found for me, have only had one so far & I'm at least halfway through.

Re:Seems impossible to find Sharks, breeding or purchasing eggs?

[Post New]by Yellow_Eye on Apr 20, 18 4:08 PM
Buy eggs, until you have a silky and spined shark.

[Post New]by stellasofie on Apr 20, 18 8:12 PM
Buying eggs like crazy, have the silky shark & briefly had the spined shark till I mistakenly sold it. Still not sure how these 2 fish can help me find the other breeds I need, guess have to figure that one out if I can find the spined shark again! When Fish Tycoon 1 came out many yrs. ago I loved it, was challenging but I was younger, then I did Plant Tycoon, great again. Now I'm writing everything down, trying to understand the breeding charts, just buying eggs & breeding fish & getting same over & over. Not giving up though, enjoying the challenge...even though I'm really not understanding the logic I think. Thanks for the advice, will keep plugging away!

Edited on 04/20/2018 at 9:54:47 PM PST

unclepaul
Parrotfish
Parrotfish
467 Posts

[Post New]by unclepaul on Apr 21, 18 4:40 PM
There are 6 different sharks that can be obtained from common eggs - Canary, Daffodil, Rusty, Silky, Spined and Striped.
By crosses with siblings , and offspring you can also breed Snubbed, Crimson, Royal, Razorback, Serrated, Tangerine, Sapphire, Imperial, Pink and Oriental for a total of 16 of the sharks.
From Uncommon eggs you can get Greenfin and Peachy and from those and the rest you can breed the final 3 rare sharks - Orange, Hooked and Bluetip

You can also cross Catfish with shark to get more sharks so if you get a particular color of catfish you can regard it as being like another shark when you breed it with other sharks.

Edited on 04/21/2018 at 4:41:40 PM PST

[Post New]by stellasofie on Apr 21, 18 5:28 PM
Thank you so much unclepaul, this is a great help indeed. I have been making some progress using the very helpful clues from others here in the forum. Really like this game, partly because it's been so challenging. Find I do better if I'm not too tired. Have a nice collection of sharks now, not all but I'm guessing soon I can focus on other groups of fish more. Wish we had more tanks! Thanks again for your help & advice & that of others here in the Forum.

[Post New]by stellasofie on Apr 25, 18 2:36 PM
Have been trying for days to find a Peachy Shark, any advice would be much appreciated & perhaps save what sanity I have left. This game is addictive & frustrating but I really do like it. Thanks in advance!

Go to: