[Post New]by DebbieAnnie on Apr 19, 18 1:00 PM

Edited on 04/19/2018 at 1:23:15 PM PST

demon13
Minnow
Minnow
213 Posts

Re:Please read ASAP regarding getting rid of forums and PM's

[Post New]by demon13 on Apr 19, 18 1:18 PM
I agree, I would pay another 1.00 a month to keep it open. And why can't we at least PM each other?

bfgIlinalta
3,807 Posts

Re:Please read ASAP regarding getting rid of forums and PM's

[Post New]by bfgIlinalta on Apr 19, 18 1:58 PM
Hello Everyone,

First, thank you demon13 for your suggestion to have players pay to have the private message section remain open for use. While that functionality will be removed on April 30, 2018, I'll be sure to provide that to the appropriate teams.

I am also writing today to remind all of our players to be aware of and abide by the Forum Rules, which are still being upheld even thought the forums are closing April 30, 2018.

We encourage players to not provide the same post across multiple threads, as this can be seen as spam or non-constructive. Players are encouraged to provide the appropriate teams constructive, respectful feedback regarding the decision to no longer have forums on our site.

Players are not only able to do so in our forums during this intermediary time, they are free to provide this to our active Moderators directly via PM, and they can always contact our Technical Support Team with the specifics of suggestions, concerns, or other feedback you'd like to provide our teams. Requesting players contact different places than the above listed here is not constructive nor accurate.

Thank you all for your time, and since this thread's content was removed for providing information that wouldn't assist players in contacting the appropriate teams, I'm locking it so players know where to provide their feedback. Don't hesitate to reach out to our moderators with any questions or concerns. We're happy to listen and help out as best we can.

bfgIlinalta

Go to: