SA__
Guppy
Guppy
149 Posts

A VERY big thank you

[Post New]by SA__ on Apr 20, 18 12:18 AM
I would like to take this chance to thank you all, players and mods alike, for all the very valuable help advice, support and everything else you have given me over the years. I literally COULDN'T have gone on without you, you have been brilliant and I will miss you all. I can't say thank you enough, you will never know how much help and support you have given me just by being there (I didn't often comment but I looked in several times each day just to see what was happening, the forum and knowing what was going on with you all has always been a big part of the game for me).

I have looked at both Delphi and Pond but can't work out how to navigate either so I guess that's it from me . I will continue to play the game for the moment but it certainly won't be the same without you .

Thank you all for ever and always,
Sa

AnnaDownes01
Flounder
Flounder
2,175 Posts

Re:A VERY big thank you

[Post New]by AnnaDownes01 on Apr 20, 18 1:13 AM
It takes a while to figure out, the hardest part is actually getting to the Midnight Castle forum, once there play around, read a bit, and you will get it straightened out.

Once I get into Delphi, if it comes up with the list of games, whatever type midnight castle in the box.

Maybe Gen will drop by with some advice

Desertdruid
Manatee
Manatee
4,356 Posts

[Post New]by Desertdruid on Apr 20, 18 1:09 PM
To anyone having trouble navigating Delphi:
The best thing is to go DIRECTLY to the MC forum - here's the link to bookmark:

http://forums.delphiforums.com/midnightcastle

Once you're in, look at the menu of posts (on the top left). Folders are in lavender, & the individual threads are directly below them. The thread titles are clickable links & will take you directly to that thread.

It's actually very easy to get around - you don't have to go through pages & pages of threads looking for what you want to read.

bfgBeruna
2,525 Posts

[Post New]by bfgBeruna on Apr 20, 18 2:22 PM
Hello SA__,

Thank you so much for your kind words. It's been an honor serving you all, and I will miss this community of creative, compassionate people more than words can express. I wish every player the best of luck with Midnight Castle and with life as we move forward.

Although the Moderation Team and Big Fish Games cannot endorse or recommend one of the new communities over the other, we want to make sure our players have the resources to successfully migrate to a new home. With that in mind, we've created a thread that lists the new Midnight Castle communities and some helpful social threads. I've included the link below:

External Links to New Communities Listed Here!

Please have a lovely day.

bfgBeruna

Go to: