gripes
Clownfish
Clownfish
517 Posts

castle friends of dair

[Post New]by gripes on Apr 20, 18 6:58 AM
Hi Hello .. I am posting this to let you all know before the forums close... that I am changing my gifting ways so to speak....

I have grown my fiends list, there is no way I could ever be able to keep up with all of you gifting me everyday.. & I am sure most of you would gift me ,were so generous with one another that way ..

so .... I have decided to keep my wish down unless I am in dire need of something... or we are busy with a castle challenge..

as most of you on my list already know.. if your asking on your list for cc item... don't open your gift from me until that gift will count..during a active cc...

I am keeping a list of who is gifting me when I am asking for a cc item,or are in dire need for something.. and will be gifting from that list..and I will keeping up with long time everyday gifted with me..because I have the inventory too..

so please have a bit of patience .. with me gifting you back ...

10 days left .. I can't stand it... Take Care Everyone...

if you want collect more for pc castle friends and we aren't friends.. look up dair..that's me..

okay then.... Good-Bye ..

you can look me up at either Delphi or pond friends .. my forum name is dair....

Take Care Everyone...

and ahhh BIGFISH ...maybe when your redesigning the site as were all sure your up to...maybe just maybe you'll recode a open & airy forum...

I get the problem with the spammers and the ETC.. I am receiving phone calls that can't be redialed from phone numbers that don't exist..my ? is how then did that phone # just in that moment before I redialed call me...?????????

anyone have a clue.........

Re: castle friends of dair

[Post New]by Susanna502 on Apr 20, 18 8:21 AM
Spammers have started using fake numbers with same area code and prefix as the person they are calling to fool people into thinking it is someone local to them. It is real helpful to have your family and friends in your contact list so their name pops up. Any call without a name may be spam, answer at your own risk. People who block ID may find their call does not get answered.

gripes
Clownfish
Clownfish
517 Posts

Re: castle friends of dair

[Post New]by gripes on Apr 20, 18 8:29 AM
TY for the 411 Susanna502

Go to: