I suffered a stroke

[Post New]by Pstutsman on Apr 20, 18 4:29 PM
As a result of a stoke, I am not as fast as I had been.

I am at the end of continuing playing as I cannot progress. I am about say through my android away. Why do you not any cheats to allow
pople to progress?

lordkalvan
Stingray
Stingray
5,577 Posts

Re:I suffered a stroke

[Post New]by lordkalvan on Apr 20, 18 4:40 PM
I have slow hands. That only matters on the timed levels. Use coins to buy Eternal Freeze, then use one of these on each timed level you can’t finish because the time is too short. This boost allows you to play without any time limit at all.

keitht53
Parrotfish
Parrotfish
461 Posts

[Post New]by keitht53 on Apr 21, 18 10:27 AM
I'm sorry to hear about your health problems but I don't see how there is any enjoyment in using cheats to progress.

bfgBeruna
2,525 Posts

[Post New]by bfgBeruna on Apr 21, 18 10:54 AM
Hello Pstutsman,

While we do not have cheats to allow players to progress, we definitely understand how tricky the timed levels can be. lordkalvan offers some really excellent advice: eternal freezes can be incredibly helpful. I'd recommend contacting our Gummy Drop! Support Team and explaining the situation; they should be able to provide some more help. If your write to the Support Team, please include the game's User ID in the inquiry.

Thanks for sticking with Gummy Drop!, and please have a lovely day.

bfgBeruna

NeenaL60
Minnow
Minnow
251 Posts

[Post New]by NeenaL60 on Apr 27, 18 7:36 AM
I too suffer a neurological disease which impairs my ability to "move" and yes it's difficult to manage some of the timed levels. Some can be completed by using the eternal freeze boost but NOT ALL levels are set up for the "freeze". I am finding many levels in later cities where the boost isn't offered as an option and wouldn't you know it, it's cities where the time is 30 sec or even less, now that's really difficult for me! As suggested, definately buy some and save them for when you just can't complete the level, with me its often!

OOo_jules_oOO
Angelfish
Angelfish
1,045 Posts

[Post New]by OOo_jules_oOO on Apr 27, 18 7:51 AM
Neena, are you sure the eternal freeze is not on all timed levels? I haven't noticed any where it is not available, maybe it is because you haven't any in your boost stash at the moment, could possibly be but it's strange it's not on all timed levels. Has anyone else noticed this too?

Go to: