bfgArnoStyx
Stingray
Stingray
5,877 Posts

Walkthrough available for Nightfall Mysteries: Asylum Conspiracy

[Post New]by bfgArnoStyx on Jul 29, 10 9:08 AM
Need help with the mystery of the asylum?

Great news, the full walkthrough for Nightfall Mysteries: Asylum Conspiracy is now up on our blog!

To get to our blog, click on the Big Fish Games logo at top left to go to the home page, then click on “Blog” under “Featured Areas” on the left side of the page. On the right side of the blog is a link to all of the walkthroughs we’ve posted.

Or you can click here.

Happy Gaming!

-bfgArnoStyx

Edited on 02/02/2012 at 10:13:14 AM PST

Re:Walkthrough available for Nightfall Mysteries: Asylum Conspiracy

[Post New]by Cinterra on Jul 29, 10 10:23 AM
can not find the door knob toy open toy room

MargieB
Salmon
Salmon
2,658 Posts

[Post New]by MargieB on Jul 29, 10 11:30 AM
Cinterra wrote:can not find the door knob toy open toy room

Please keep in mind (not you, this is just general information for everyone) that when you use a walkthrough that the we (writers) can't take the same path as you so remember to always scroll back through the pages to find the information you need.

A good tool to use in any walkthrough is to do a word search...On your keyboard, click on "CTRL" and "F" simultaneously for a search box to appear at the bottom of the screen.

Type any keywords you need to find and click on "NEXT" until you come upon what you need. (The search box will automatically take you to the next keyword in the guide).

Spoiler!

FINDING THE DOORKNOB excerpts taken from the walkthrough:

# Click down to reach the dock.(depending where you are)

# Cut the chains with the BOLT CUTTER to obtain the LOG.

Go to the Shed.

# Hit the pot in the upper center with the LOG and pick up the OIL CAN.

# Return to the toy room.

# Zoom into the chest by the door; place the OIL CAN on the chest and pick up the SCREWDRIVER inside.

# Return to the front hallway.

# Zoom into the door; unscrew the DOORKNOB using the SCREWDRIVER.

MargieB

Edited on 07/29/2010 at 11:32:21 AM PST

puzzledone
Dolphin
Dolphin
7,182 Posts

[Post New]by puzzledone on Jul 29, 10 10:02 PM
Hi Margie and thanks, looks like it's my day to learn something new. In all my years I never knew about a search box by keyboard. Now the ditz asks, F key, do you mean letter F with CTRL? Or a function key on top F1 to 12? Seems my old kb had a key called Function, never used it. This newer kb doesn't.

What a time saver looking for an object in walkthrough I'm missing. If I see it on the inventory in WT then I'm constantly scrolling back searching for when it wasn't in the inv and figure I missed it there. Sounds easy now if I just hit the right keys.

ValerieG
Minnow
Minnow
251 Posts

[Post New]by ValerieG on Jul 29, 10 10:54 PM
Great tip! I had never heard about that, but I'm pretty sure I'll use it some time or other

MargieB
Salmon
Salmon
2,658 Posts

[Post New]by MargieB on Jul 30, 10 6:07 AM

Hey Puzzledone,

This can be used with the blog walkthrough or any page on the internet but it cannot be used with the built-in strategy guides.

On your keyboard you should have a "CTRL" key (There may be slight differences in abbreviations depending on your keyboard).

Click and hold the "CTRL" key and press the letter "F" simultaneously on your keyboard that's it, the search box will pop-up at the bottom of the screen. Click "next" and "previous" etc to scroll through a page or document.

Hope this helps!

MargieB

[Post New]by littleriver on Jul 30, 10 11:10 AM
I need help finding the laundry tolken. Where is it? I am stuck cant go back to Alan's office cause Victor closed the gate and there are no active areas left in the game except the laundry. The jacket is in the washer but it says I need a laundry tolken. Please help!

[Post New]by psmi119 on Jul 30, 10 11:12 AM
help. anyone know where the battery goes. I guess its in the lighthouse but I cannot find where to put it

MargieB
Salmon
Salmon
2,658 Posts

[Post New]by MargieB on Jul 30, 10 11:44 AM
littleriver wrote:I need help finding the laundry tolken. Where is it? I am stuck cant go back to Alan's office cause Victor closed the gate and there are no active areas left in the game except the laundry. The jacket is in the washer but it says I need a laundry tolken. Please help!

Go to the toy room and click on the rocking horse; pick up the LAUNDRY TOKEN that falls on the ground.

Good Luck

MargieB

MargieB
Salmon
Salmon
2,658 Posts

[Post New]by MargieB on Jul 30, 10 11:47 AM
psmi119 wrote:help. anyone know where the battery goes. I guess its in the lighthouse but I cannot find where to put it

Click on the machine on the lighthouse's floor and put the battery at the bottom of the device to trigger a puzzle.

Here is a screenshot:

http://blog-assets.bigfishgames.com/Walkthroughs/Nightfall-Mysteries-Asylum-Conspiracy/nightfall-mysteries-asylum-conspiracy043.jpg

MargieB

brandy914
Minnow
Minnow
270 Posts

[Post New]by brandy914 on Jul 30, 10 2:07 PM
Where is the nail to pick the lock on the box and get the last tape? I finished the game and it is not in my inventory.

[Post New]by skuzy4545 on Jul 30, 10 7:34 PM
Does anyone know how to solve the final "lighthouse mirror puzzle in the cemetary?" There are no hints available and it's not in the blog walkthrough. I am so frustrated. Almost done with the darn game and can't solve this one. Any help is greatly appreciated!

[Post New]by skuzy4545 on Jul 30, 10 7:36 PM
brandy914 wrote:Where is the nail to pick the lock on the box and get the last tape? I finished the game and it is not in my inventory.

When you find your Grandpa in the study and look at Viggo through the hole you will see it. It's laying on the bottom of the hole.

brandy914
Minnow
Minnow
270 Posts

[Post New]by brandy914 on Jul 31, 10 5:30 AM
skuzy4545 wrote:Does anyone know how to solve the final "lighthouse mirror puzzle in the cemetary?" There are no hints available and it's not in the blog walkthrough. I am so frustrated. Almost done with the darn game and can't solve this one. Any help is greatly appreciated!

In the back left put the hand mirror in the Angles hands. In the back right put the circle mirror on the top part of the wall. The octagon goes towards the front left in the things that looks like a starburst with an empty octagon shaped spot. The oval goes above the skulls in the skeleton hands and the rectangle goes toward the middle right of the scene on the wall, there is a rectangle shaped empty plaque. Thank you for answering my question as it was the only thing I had to complete. I had already won the game. Hope this helps.

MargieB
Salmon
Salmon
2,658 Posts

[Post New]by MargieB on Jul 31, 10 12:03 PM
skuzy4545 wrote:Does anyone know how to solve the final "lighthouse mirror puzzle in the cemetary?" There are no hints available and it's not in the blog walkthrough. I am so frustrated. Almost done with the darn game and can't solve this one. Any help is greatly appreciated!

Hi skuzy4545

The screenshot for the mirrors is in the blog walkthrough, not sure why you are not seeing it....maybe all the images did not load up for you properly.

The screenshot from the blog can be found here:

http://blog-assets.bigfishgames.com/Walkthroughs/Nightfall-Mysteries-Asylum-Conspiracy/nightfall-mysteries-asylum-conspiracy044.jpg

Good Luck,

MargieB

puzzledone
Dolphin
Dolphin
7,182 Posts

[Post New]by puzzledone on Jul 31, 10 2:55 PM
Thanks for the hand holding Margie! I felt I was asking a stupid question about the keys. But it did call to my attention that the newer keyboards don't have a key called Function. I guess newer software dropped the need. I never did learn how to kb a task, like I point and click Print, not ctr P or whatever it is, same for copy paste. Windows made things so much simpler than my first computer.

Writing that tip down for further walkthroughs, should save a lot of scrolling

[Post New]by jillybean77 on Aug 4, 10 12:09 PM
I need to get the eletrical tape from the cat under the bed, but it says I have to give the cat something and I have been stuck for hours. Please tell what I have to do to move on.

Thanks Jillybean

[Post New]by jillybean77 on Aug 4, 10 12:40 PM
I read somewhere that I have to zoom in and give the cat the frozen fish but I don't know what they mean by zoom in? I need help asap!

nwl43
Stingray
Stingray
4,931 Posts

[Post New]by nwl43 on Aug 4, 10 2:26 PM
jillybean77 wrote:I read somewhere that I have to zoom in and give the cat the frozen fish but I don't know what they mean by zoom in? I need help asap!

Normally just clicking on the area will zoom it.

[Post New]by l_d_m_99 on Aug 7, 10 10:04 PM
where do i find the door knob for the toy room

Go to: