rings in box

[Post New]by forgetfull on Jul 29, 10 12:08 PM
i have tried a hundred times to get the rings in the box. Can you help me?

rings in box

[Post New]by marieer on Aug 19, 10 10:16 AM
forgetfull wrote:i have tried a hundred times to get the rings in the box. Can you help me?

Re:rings in box

[Post New]by Jayar11 on Sep 9, 10 3:36 PM
I can't finish the game because I can't get past the rings in the box. What a waste of time and money!!!!

herisf
Herring
Herring
325 Posts

[Post New]by herisf on Sep 11, 10 5:55 PM
Look carefully at the symbols on the box. Put the rings into the appropriate column (round, diamond, triangular). Also note that the box has a blue column and a blue row. So yes, blue rings go there, also by shape. Good luck.

[Post New]by dee45golf on Nov 6, 10 9:37 PM
I have arranged and rearranged the rings in the box and can't get past the box. I have used the shapes on the box to guide me in the arrangement of the rings, but to no avail. Are there any other tips out there?

[Post New]by kenedie on Jan 9, 11 6:43 PM
Yaaaay I just finish the rings in the box and I must it took me a while but I finally got it. You must pay close attention to the shapes and colors. In the blue area up and down and across all the rings must be blue. The ring with four shapes on take a look in the center and its only one shape. Good luck

[Post New]by johnny_gravel on May 4, 11 2:51 PM
YES I HAVE AN PROBLEM IN OPENING THE GAME JUST LIKE ONE READER WROTE AND SAID WHAT A WASTE OF TIME AND MONEY SO YOU KNOW WHAT I DID JUST DELETED THE GAME THAT SOLVED THE PROMBLEM

Duetgirl
Lobster
Lobster
94 Posts

[Post New]by Duetgirl on Jun 6, 11 9:36 PM
Wow hersif-- you are amazing! Thanks for putting me on the right track! Once I figured out the 3 triangle blues go on the right, and the 3 circle blues go in Row III bc they form an upside down V, then I got it. The Rect blue went on I. Youwere right -- the blues had to go across and up with the blue vs. I must have stared at it for 2 hours-- thanks!

rings in box

[Post New]by 433yrs on Nov 16, 11 12:06 PM
forgetfull wrote:i have tried a hundred times to get the rings in the box. Can you help me?

lpj3
Sea Anemone
Sea Anemone
1 Posts

[Post New]by lpj3 on Feb 7, 12 2:41 PM
how in the heck do i solve the rings in the box?

Go to: