bfgAegean
Catfish
Catfish
1,568 Posts

New Build of Operation Mania - 11/5/08

[Post New]by bfgAegean on Nov 5, 08 10:13 AM
Hello everyone! I just thought I'd stop by and let you all know that Big Fish Games has just released a new build of Operation Mania on our site.The new build addresses the issue some people were having with a Flash error with the game. You can download this new build of Operation Mania by clicking here. It contains a Flash installer with the game that will update your computer to the newest version of Flash.

If you need any assistance with installing the new build, you can view our help topic entitled Uninstall / Reinstall a Game.

If you continue to have any technical issues, please contact our Customer Support staff by clicking here.

Thank you for visiting the forums!

Edited on 11/05/2008 at 10:14:51 AM PST

Re:New Build of Operation Mania - 11/5/08

[Post New]by dolphin7 on Nov 5, 08 9:28 PM
I have downloaded it again and still it freezes on me and runs so slow. I have contacted email support but havent heard anything yet.

brendab40
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
13 Posts

[Post New]by brendab40 on Nov 6, 08 3:15 PM
brendab40 wrote:Tried the link ... still give error that flash player 8 or higher is needed. I have email tech support.

Tech support emailed me back and said that they let the game testing team know that the game is still giving these errors.

They said that since they don't have an ETA (estimated time of arrival) for a fixed version of the game that they recommend un-installing this game for now as it's not working correctly.

Msdeeds61
Clownfish
Clownfish
726 Posts

[Post New]by Msdeeds61 on Nov 6, 08 4:41 PM
I have one of the worset pc it always runs in slow motion, but i finished this game with no trouble. Figure LOL

[Post New]by HelenMaye on Nov 6, 08 7:34 PM
I also uninstalled and installed the new version (even though i already had the most recent flash player) and the new one still didnt work for me as well ... i emailed support and got the same answer of maybe it will be fixed someday ...

Helen

ardsc1
Starfish
Starfish
51 Posts

[Post New]by ardsc1 on Nov 10, 08 3:09 PM
Has anyone heard anymore about this game? I am one of those that still cannot play and it is driving me nuts...I love the "mania" games. so sad I am... ......Well I guess I will just keep waiting for the NEW New Build. I have tried everything I have heard and read on forums and from a reply from tech support...but still nothing. I have sent in two more requests to tech support...still waiting...

[Post New]by casutterlin on Nov 11, 08 12:21 AM
Nice try, but zilch again. What's up with this? I don't think I am going to waste my time with another download for this one.........grrrrrrr After four tries and getting everything updated, I give.

noveb
Sea Anemone
Sea Anemone
1 Posts

[Post New]by noveb on Nov 11, 08 6:52 PM
The "New Build" is still having flash errors! It's still unplayable. This is happening with every site, not just the Big Fish site! Please fix it! WE WANT TO PLAY!!!

[Post New]by HelenMaye on Nov 15, 08 4:58 PM
So I tried to play operation on my moms laptop and it worked great ... awesome game ... just wish i could figure out why it works on her laptop but not mine since it doesnt do me any good since she needs her laptop and i cant really be borrowing it to play my games ... if anyone has any suggestions i would appreciate it ... maybe we should start emailing hasbro to tell them to fix their game ....

New Build of Operation Mania - 11/5/08

[Post New]by kelkir on Jan 24, 09 6:39 AM
bfgAegean wrote:Hello everyone! I just thought I'd stop by and let you all know that Big Fish Games has just released a new build of Operation Mania on our site.The new build addresses the issue some people were having with a Flash error with the game. You can download this new build of Operation Mania by clicking <a href="http://www.bigfishgames.com/download-games/4309/operation-mania/index.html">here</a>. It contains a Flash installer with the game that will update your computer to the newest version of Flash.

If you need any assistance with installing the new build, you can view our help topic entitled <a href="http://bigfishgames.custhelp.com/cgi-bin/bigfishgames.cfg/php/enduser/std_adp.php?p_faqid=492">Uninstall / Reinstall a Game</a>.

If you continue to have any technical issues, please contact our Customer Support staff by clicking <a href="http://bigfishgames.custhelp.com/cgi-bin/bigfishgames.cfg/php/enduser/ask.php?p_sid=1dF_y8ij" target="_blank">here</a>.

Thank you for visiting the forums!

[Post New]by kelkir on Jan 24, 09 6:40 AM
Did anyone fix level 35 so you could go on in the game?

Go to: