HennyMarie
Pufferfish
Pufferfish
1,417 Posts

Trina

[Post New]by HennyMarie on Apr 21, 18 12:26 PM
I am in a facebookgroop with players who knew Trina.. the real Trina.. and they told, today would have been her birthday.

I know many players don’t like the game Trinas quests.. or the number you have to do of them.. but they all tell what a wonderful person the real Trina was.

Happy day of birth to Trina

Katijay
Minnow
Minnow
287 Posts

Re:Trina

[Post New]by Katijay on Apr 21, 18 12:37 PM
I didn't know her either, but this will be our last chance to remember her here and what better day than her Birthday.....So here is to Trina....may she long be remembered.....

jakeybubby
Clownfish
Clownfish
585 Posts

[Post New]by jakeybubby on Apr 21, 18 12:59 PM
Happy B-Day to Trina

We must not forget that also paid tribute to the passing of our very dear friend Robyn in the same area where Trina resides as well as Apollo & Shadow.

AuntieRoo
Pufferfish
Pufferfish
1,393 Posts

[Post New]by AuntieRoo on Apr 21, 18 1:12 PM
Happy birthday Trina

May we be able to visit you in your room for many years to come.

AnnaDownes01
Flounder
Flounder
2,175 Posts

[Post New]by AnnaDownes01 on Apr 21, 18 3:14 PM
I agree that it is fitting that we remember Trina, She was part of the developer's team, which has brought us the great artwork and given us so many friends.

We many groan about her quests but she is very a part of the game and will be for as long as the game exists.

Thanks to HennyMarie for bringing this to our attention.

Desertdruid
Manatee
Manatee
4,356 Posts

[Post New]by Desertdruid on Apr 21, 18 3:43 PM
In remembrance of Trina.

gripes
Clownfish
Clownfish
517 Posts

[Post New]by gripes on Apr 21, 18 3:51 PM

bfgBeruna
2,525 Posts

[Post New]by bfgBeruna on Apr 21, 18 4:55 PM
Hello HennyMarie,

Thank you so much for taking the time to commemorate Trina and to share this information. On behalf of the Moderation Team, I'd like to take a moment to honor Trina and all she contributed to the Midnight Castle.

I wish the very best to all Midnight Castle players too.

bfgBeruna

mdpetdoc
Pufferfish
Pufferfish
1,489 Posts

[Post New]by mdpetdoc on Apr 21, 18 4:55 PM
Happy Birthday Trina.

May you and Robyn look out for the castle denizens for many years to come.

Knim
Parrotfish
Parrotfish
411 Posts

[Post New]by Knim on Apr 21, 18 6:23 PM
Yes in honor of memories. . And to the great DEV's Moderators too.
TOAD/Otter/MOUSE

Annelliegram
Shark
Shark
10,615 Posts

[Post New]by Annelliegram on Apr 21, 18 9:28 PM
When Trina was first created in the game, Darcie posted about it on MC Facebook site.....I copied her comments .... and will post them here:

Hi everyone! As some of you know, we lost Trina, a wonderful member of the Midnight Castle community at the beginning of this year. Many of you had the privilege of knowing Trina, and now just how amazing she was. She brought a lot of fun to the community with her artwork, games, and willingness to help everyone, and she is truly missed. In her memory, the Midnight Castle team has invited Trina to stay in the castle that she helped bring so much life to. Stop by and say 'Hi'! And don't worry, Trina's wolves are friendly! ~ Darcie

Katijay
Minnow
Minnow
287 Posts

[Post New]by Katijay on Apr 21, 18 10:20 PM
Thank you Annelliegram I did not know this and it made me cry...this is such a wonderful game....and I hope it can last a long time to come.....

BAPPLE
Clownfish
Clownfish
626 Posts

[Post New]by BAPPLE on Apr 22, 18 7:08 AM
Thanks for posting this. Even though I came to know about Robyn's contribution to the game, I did not realize that Trina was also a real person. Hopefully they will forever be remembered as we benefit so much. Happy Birthday Trina!

Go to: