missing magic fish

[Post New]by grandmaloulu on Apr 21, 18 2:11 PM
I've found all magic fish except 1? I have nutrition, recuperative, vigor, spawning, transforming & the golden guppy, but for the life of me, I can't tell what the shape of the one listed between vigor & spawning is? Can anyone help?

unclepaul
Parrotfish
Parrotfish
467 Posts

Re:missing magic fish

[Post New]by unclepaul on Apr 21, 18 4:17 PM
You are missing the Magic fish of Maturity which corresponds to a Canary Carp. There are about 99 different combinations that can produce this.

rosesense
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
14 Posts

[Post New]by rosesense on Apr 22, 18 4:44 AM
One combo that produces the magic fish of maturity is the razorback pufferfish and royal goldfish.

[Post New]by sugarloafpaul on Apr 24, 18 5:46 AM
I got two of the fish, like the Magic Fish of Spawning, when I purchased stuff like the rare fish eggs. Sometimes it's just a matter of recording what combinations work with what kind of fish you're looking for but, for some reason, the Golden Guppy is listed among the Angel Fish because there aren't any more guppies listed, like a person could breed in the old game. With the Golden Guppies, I now have the mega-bucks to have both selling tanks and afford to purchase everything else. Keeping a notebook for combinations that work is a must for me. So I know that the fool-proof combination for the guppy is the Canary Beta + Daffodil Fatfish = Snubbed Rainbow Fish. Next the Snubbed Rainbow Fish (uncommon) + Spined Fatfish (common) + The Golden Guppy of Isola but, the evironment has to be at level 4 to even go there. What I did was that I first bread a heck of a lot of Magic Fish of Nutritions (common spined tigerfish) which I have two recipies for. Spined Beta (common) + Daffodil Shark (common) = Magic Fish of Nutrition or Spined Stickfish (Common) + Daffodil Fatfish (Common) = Magic Fish of Nutrition. With every combination you can do the opposite, like with my last combo, a person could use a spined fatfish plus a daffodil stickfish and get the same result. Every fish in the game is gender neutral and any one of them can be used to mate with another one. I just try to purchase all of the holding tanks and I continually sell being patient enough to outright buy the fourth environment level..I've done this twice within three days, which isn't bad considering the fact that with this version, the player no longer has the option to speed up things.

Go to: