Worried

[Post New]by Colleenm360 on Apr 22, 18 4:08 AM
I’m being overtaken by weeds soon I won’t be able to play this game. Will have to delete the game. I’m sooo stuck!

tennco
Angelfish
Angelfish
1,001 Posts

Re:Worried

[Post New]by tennco on Apr 22, 18 5:57 AM
They will go away. Just keep playing and after a couple of levels they will be gone.

DoubleMsMom
Minnow
Minnow
216 Posts

Worried

[Post New]by DoubleMsMom on Apr 22, 18 7:23 AM
Colleenm360 wrote:I’m being overtaken by weeds soon I won’t be able to play this game. Will have to delete the game. I’m sooo stuck!

Please read your previous posts regarding this issue. They are part of the game and will eventually go away.

Keep stormin' the castle.

fedakski
Guppy
Guppy
156 Posts

[Post New]by fedakski on Apr 22, 18 7:52 AM
I called them "stink" weeds - and really disliked the 2 levels before the pesticide kicked in. As stated, they WILL go away!

amf368
Starfish
Starfish
45 Posts

[Post New]by amf368 on Apr 22, 18 8:32 AM
The weeds will disappear after you deal with the elemental creature. finish the knife quest and use it.

[Post New]by Colleenm360 on Apr 28, 18 2:07 PM
Cool! Thanks very much for the info! I love this game, would hate to lose it...

Sharp_Eye574363
Dogfish
Dogfish
1,845 Posts

[Post New]by Sharp_Eye574363 on Apr 28, 18 4:39 PM
Colleenm360 wrote:Cool! Thanks very much for the info! I love this game, would hate to lose it...

Hi there, the game is still here but the ability to post questions and get answers from players here is going away. The forum will become read-only starting May 1, 2018.

BFG kindly put up a sticky toward the top of page 1 of the forum called External Links to New Communications Listed Here

Go there and you can click those links to go to these forums and see if there's one you like. Many of us have gone to Delphi. There, if you register and post, you can still ask your questions and many of us are there to help you!

Hope you'll check it out and consider joining us. It's free and a lot of things you have found here have been made available there as well.

Edited on 04/28/2018 at 4:40:54 PM PST

Go to: