mcquigan
Clownfish
Clownfish
726 Posts

Here is where i'm going

[Post New]by mcquigan on Apr 22, 18 4:52 AM

Hi there,

Well, it was sure fun here while it lasted... but we've been flushed again.

In 2013 when the CCC (chat) was closed we came up with creative terms to describe how we felt. Most of us felt like a dead goldfish that had been flushed down the toilet.

Many of us went to Pond Friends.

Pond Friends was specificially created for BFG refugees by Timebomb007; he is the admin there.

There is absolutely no fee at Pond Friends, and some areas are free to browse without registering.

We know how terrible it felt and only want to see you keep your community together.

Please join us there if you would like to continue "Sneak Peeks", Betas, developer talks, read and write reviews, interact with developers (yes, developers drop in there) discover adventure gaming, or just chat.

We have a Shout Box "CCC" feature, we can post pictures, and there are so many emojis to choose from! You can even add your personal favs, and customize your Avatar!

It's kinda like BF forums on steroids

This is a link to the welcome letter biscuitsmama and pennmom wrote:

http://pondfriends.boards.net/thread/5350/information-welcome-new-returning-members?page=1&scrollTo=35836mcquigan

I'll see you at "The pond' http://pondfriends.boards.net/

We would love to see you there!

mcquigan

ETA: I added additional info

Edited on 04/22/2018 at 7:01:55 AM PST


 
nwr1948x
Whale Shark
Whale Shark
15,360 Posts

Re:Here is where i'm going

[Post New]by nwr1948x on Apr 22, 18 5:23 AM
Or come to The Island.

http://castawayisland.freeforums.net/board/2997/castaways-harbor

 
nwr1948x
Whale Shark
Whale Shark
15,360 Posts

Re:Here is where i'm going

[Post New]by nwr1948x on Apr 22, 18 5:24 AM
Sad to see BF going further down the tubes.

 
Valdy
Marlin
Marlin
9,383 Posts

Re:Here is where i'm going

[Post New]by Valdy on Apr 22, 18 6:24 AM
nwr1948x wrote:Or come to The Island.

http://castawayisland.freeforums.net/board/2997/castaways-harbor


Would be nice if some parts of the forum was open to viewing for guests. Nobody likes to register at a place if they can't first see what it's like, and what's available. Before I register somewhere I like to first read some of the posts to see how the members interact with each other. If I see a lot of bickering and fights, I wouldn't want to be a member there.

 
Rob_Blake
Guppy
Guppy
157 Posts

Re:Here is where i'm going

[Post New]by Rob_Blake on Apr 22, 18 7:00 AM
Valdy wrote:
nwr1948x wrote:Or come to The Island.

http://castawayisland.freeforums.net/board/2997/castaways-harbor


Would be nice if some parts of the forum was open to viewing for guests. Nobody likes to register at a place if they can't first see what it's like, and what's available. Before I register somewhere I like to first read some of the posts to see how the members interact with each other. If I see a lot of bickering and fights, I wouldn't want to be a member there.


I totally agree Valdy.

 
Lambina
Angelfish
Angelfish
1,123 Posts

Re:Here is where i'm going

[Post New]by Lambina on Apr 22, 18 6:49 PM
Rob_Blake wrote:
Valdy wrote:
nwr1948x wrote:Or come to The Island.

http://castawayisland.freeforums.net/board/2997/castaways-harbor


Would be nice if some parts of the forum was open to viewing for guests. Nobody likes to register at a place if they can't first see what it's like, and what's available. Before I register somewhere I like to first read some of the posts to see how the members interact with each other. If I see a lot of bickering and fights, I wouldn't want to be a member there.


I totally agree Valdy.


And a way to see what the rules of the forum are, the people doing the moderating at those different group sites are unpaid volunteer's and that sounds a little sketchy to me.

 
 
 
 
Go to: