gripes
Clownfish
Clownfish
517 Posts

AHHH "ELVES"

[Post New]by gripes on Apr 22, 18 6:39 AM
darn it .... I am in : with ELVES ....

mist over blackhill might be the first mystery trackers game I have tried.. did so meaning tried it from hearing of ELVES ..

I didn't cut or dock my mini pins tails from my second litter onwards... wish I didn't with the first... I owned both of the parents...who were born in 1999 & 2000 ...they were from a champion female bloodline...

oh my gosh .... I am about to buy this game just so I have the animation of this character to help me with my grieving... 5 of my beloved mini pins have passed, I have 2 remaining ..

thank you to the elephant's animator who has one heck of knack for capturing the personality of animals..

may I join your fans and tell you outright and as clearly as I can.. that your ELVES animation brought into my grieving for my mini pins & always in love with them ....

THANK YOU

Edited on 04/22/2018 at 6:40:27 AM PST

demon13
Minnow
Minnow
213 Posts

Re:AHHH "ELVES"

[Post New]by demon13 on Apr 22, 18 7:41 AM
I too love the Critter's. I am glad they made it possible for us to chose if we want to use them. I have Chihuahua's and one that is a Min Pin & Chihuahua mix. Sorry for your lose,,

maggierose
Catfish
Catfish
1,717 Posts

Re:AHHH "ELVES"

[Post New]by maggierose on Apr 22, 18 9:19 AM
There is always so much discussion about helpers. This option should satisfy everyone.

Go to: