MiniCleo
Herring
Herring
330 Posts

Missing Bunny

[Post New]by MiniCleo on Apr 22, 18 10:11 AM
REALLY disappointed to see new posts will not be allowed after 4/30. I HATE FB. So let me get this in while I still can.

Prob'ly no help, but I have 182 ! bunnies & I'm still missing the dotted one in the upper left corner.

Any clues?

Thanks & I guess this is almost good-bye.

AuntieRoo
Pufferfish
Pufferfish
1,393 Posts

Re:Missing Bunny

[Post New]by AuntieRoo on Apr 22, 18 10:18 AM
Sadly there is no way to tell which bunny is your missing one.All you can do is just zap every bunny you see,most have said he will turn up eventually & probably when you least expect it.
Good luck

Lots of us have moved to Delphi forums where you can find lots of help & advice.

jaximoto
Minnow
Minnow
292 Posts

[Post New]by jaximoto on Apr 22, 18 11:52 AM
It took me over 270 carrots to get my final bunny...over 270!!!

Hang in there, put carrots on your wish list, and be prepared to use your gems to get even more carrots ...

Playing along
Jaximoto

__TJ__
Lobster
Lobster
87 Posts

[Post New]by __TJ__ on Apr 22, 18 12:08 PM
I sympathize w/ you except my problem ghost is a Lady not a bunny, same frustrations of collecting duplicate after duplicate though , but still 13 days left so hopefully were not left w/ a hole by then guess time will only tell just don't give up & Good Luck

AuntieRoo
Pufferfish
Pufferfish
1,393 Posts

[Post New]by AuntieRoo on Apr 22, 18 12:42 PM

GOOD LUCK

Just to be sure. ¥$%£&#@%¥$ <——- I’ve added a special, Special Room spell.
If course it hasn’t been tested yet so the usual disclaimer applies,ha ha ha

Annelliegram
Shark
Shark
10,615 Posts

[Post New]by Annelliegram on Apr 22, 18 1:24 PM
AuntieRoo wrote:

Just to be sure. ¥$%£&#@%¥$ <——- I’ve added a special, Special Room spell.
If course it hasn’t been tested yet so the usual disclaimer applies,ha ha ha
As Playingthegame's Fairy Godmother ..... I can assure you that I HAVE tried that spell many times and .....quite frankly, my dear, it just doesn't work.

I think the old Potion Master who published that spell had a few too many and missed listing one of the key ingredients (perhaps more than one) ...... In fact, the last time I tried it, I nearly took out the pigeon coop in the Flying Boat!!!!

And to MiniCleo ..... our original poster..... Unfortunately, dearie, there just doesn't seem to be any "magical formula" to get those Bunnies, Chicks, Mice, Ladies, Lords, and Creatures all as ducks in a row ...... they are recalcitrant, unmanageable, rebellious, and defiant to anything other than pure randomness.

Although...... when I needed my last obstinate Lady, I found her when I logged into the game about an hour and a half before GMT day roll..... that game had some character quests to do, so I was just doing a few.... collecting morphs and flying Ladies as I reached each location to which I was sent ..... lo, and behold, that final Lady graced my presence and completed my album on that game!!!!

Others, have also said they have better luck when they accept and work on a DQ asking for that type of Enchanted Egg.

Good luck, my dear ...... I hope you succeed before the end of the event.

PTG's Fairy Godmother ..... out ..... (shades of the General there!)

akge
Minnow
Minnow
202 Posts

[Post New]by akge on Apr 23, 18 1:33 AM
Has anyone seen my bunny? The middle one in the top row? If so, please send her home to me hopefully before the SE ends!

Kae

Edited on 04/23/2018 at 1:33:32 AM PST

Desertdruid
Manatee
Manatee
4,356 Posts

[Post New]by Desertdruid on Apr 29, 18 11:04 AM
Yikes, Jaximoto! 270??? Oy!
I thought I'd caught a ridiculous number of bunnies, but not nearly that many!

Caught a dozen more this morning & still missing the upper right (High 5 bunny). Wish me luck!

And good luck to all of us as we continue on without this forum. Take care, everybody.
Anyone who misses me can find me at Delphi.

Annelliegram
Shark
Shark
10,615 Posts

[Post New]by Annelliegram on Apr 29, 18 9:46 PM
As the end of the Spring Event approaches..... good luck to all who still have recalcitrant "whatevers" ..... Ladies, Lords, Creatures, Bunnies, Chicks, Mice.......

May that last one come to dwell on the pages of your album....

[Post New]by ScillyGirl5 on Apr 30, 18 12:44 AM
I found it helped me, when I forced myself to resist the urge to go and look at each one, as soon as I captured it, ie I let them all pile up, and only looked just before I signed out. Idk, if this encouraged the program to bring forth a larger variety of ghosties, but it did seem to help, when I 'worked' on getting that last bloomin' bunny, lol. Seemed to work for me, it's worth a try, maybe it will work for you too.
Good luck!

edit to add:
~thought I'd mention, real quick, before forums close, just in case someone doesn't know:
All the ghostie types have their own colors, so, if you are looking for that elusive last Lady, for example, then only click on the pink spheres, ignore the others, for the bunnies, only click the pale blue spheres, ignoring all others etc. Saves a lot of traps.

Edited on 04/30/2018 at 12:59:55 AM PST

Go to: