NOT GOING

[Post New]by Arizona63Tucson on Apr 22, 18 11:12 AM
Sorry , I will not be going to Delphi because I do not want to change my log-in name and my in game name to suit . Sense BOTH of my names have been taken I'll pass

ARIZONA

__TJ__
Lobster
Lobster
87 Posts

Re:NOT GOING

[Post New]by __TJ__ on Apr 22, 18 11:19 AM
My name was taken too. I had to try several different combinations before I got one to stick! But if that's your only complaint about joining Delphi don't worry once you get a name to stick & you have an acct there is an option to choose a nickname so you can put your game name as that & there is no restrictions on those so if that is your only drawback concern in joining please reconsider

Sharp_Eye574363
Dogfish
Dogfish
1,845 Posts

[Post New]by Sharp_Eye574363 on Apr 22, 18 11:21 AM
Hi Arizona. Once you register (just add a number or something to get in) then you can go into your profile and change your name back to your original game name. Please give it a try! Ada

[Post New]by Arizona63Tucson on Apr 22, 18 12:19 PM
Ok . I'm there

__TJ__
Lobster
Lobster
87 Posts

[Post New]by __TJ__ on Apr 22, 18 12:28 PM
Yay !!!

charlieisr
Pufferfish
Pufferfish
1,323 Posts

[Post New]by charlieisr on Apr 22, 18 2:53 PM
YEA, YOU CAME. THANKS ADA YOU HELPED GET ONE OF MY BEST FRIENDS TO TAKE THE PLUNGE.

Sharp_Eye574363
Dogfish
Dogfish
1,845 Posts

[Post New]by Sharp_Eye574363 on Apr 22, 18 7:44 PM
YAY! GLAD I COULD HELP. I BELIEVE ARIZONA AND I HAVE BEEN GAME FRIENDS SINCE ABOUT SIX MONTHS AFTER I STARTED PLAYING.

ARIZONA--CORRECT ME IF I'M WRONG AND CONFUSING YOU WITH ANOTHER FRIEND!

ADA (SHARP EYE IN THE GAME)

[Post New]by dylansmom1979 on Apr 22, 18 8:13 PM
If I go to Delpi (Still not sure what this is since I just found out yesterday the forums were closing) will I lose any game progress or any of my friends?

[Post New]by FreakieFaerie on Apr 22, 18 8:38 PM
No the forums have nothing to do with the game. So the game will be as usual.

Delphi is a forum which Jenifer put up and built practically overnight and pushing over 300 member now so alot have already made the move and settled in.

Its our new home.

Can wait to see you there!!!

Go to: