Okay, I give up! Where's the forum for Redemption Cemetary?

[Post New]by Love_my_Husky on Jul 30, 10 4:19 AM
Good morning fishies. 6:30 a.m. Just woke up, fixed that first yummy cup of coffee, and rushed to the BFG site to check out TGT. Sure enough, there it is - Redemption Cemetary: Curse of the Raven! I've heard some exciting things about this one. As always, I count on my wonderful late night fellow fishies to have posted their comments and thoughts about the newest game, so come morning, I'll have an idea whether to proceed with DL. But, alas, I cannot find the forum. Now I feel like I'm living in a bad IHOG with no walkthrough available...lol. Love you BFG, but what's up with this?

woodentot
Dolphin
Dolphin
7,391 Posts

Re:Okay, I give up! Where's the forum for Redemption Cemetary?

[Post New]by woodentot on Jul 30, 10 4:26 AM
Looks like they have forgotten about it, they were late putting the game up as well.

monkeyface881
Manatee
Manatee
4,138 Posts

[Post New]by monkeyface881 on Jul 30, 10 4:29 AM
I'm guessing they'll put one up tomorow, maybe it has to be 'officially' out for the forum to be set up? I'm not sure. Sorry I can't be of more help, but hang in there!

purplemist
Lobster
Lobster
81 Posts

[Post New]by purplemist on Jul 30, 10 4:42 AM
Am wondering the same is all that rest of the download just extras or will it be a really good length of game..finished the demo in 31 mins

tedderpic
Flounder
Flounder
2,029 Posts

[Post New]by tedderpic on Jul 30, 10 4:51 AM
I thought it was just me ..going mad ...search ..search.. search..
nothing..so I D/L the game got almost there...D/L got interrupted ...
click button...went right back to start again...so I'm back to sqaure one and
for it to D/L again....HUMMMMMMMMMMMMMM

irishmist
Starfish
Starfish
48 Posts

[Post New]by irishmist on Jul 30, 10 4:57 AM
Ok I really look forward to all the reviews so everyone needs to wake up now!Decisions decisions,do I buy redemption cemetery or echoes of the past the castle of shadows? Can only buy one. Did demo on both really enjoyed them. So which one do you recommend?

rebacin
Squid
Squid
77 Posts

[Post New]by rebacin on Jul 30, 10 5:14 AM
I was looking for the forum too- I am stuck, can't find the pulley for the dumbwaiter. Anyone able to help? Like this game so far and usually I don't buy CE's but it would fill up my 2nd puch card, so may go for it!

[Post New]by Coronagold on Jul 30, 10 5:20 AM
Yeah, the demo was shorter than an hour. Last time I experienced that it proved to be a short game. I hope not. This game looks fun but I'm not buying till I hear more reviews.

The only tech problem I have with the game is that it takes around 10 seconds to transition between scenes. Annoying, but the gameplay was still worth it.

Oh, and you're not going to find the pulley in the demo. It ends before that.

Edited on 07/30/2010 at 5:21:33 AM PST

lmf40
Clownfish
Clownfish
666 Posts

[Post New]by lmf40 on Jul 30, 10 5:22 AM
This was posted in another thread:

bfgImbrium wrote:Hi fishies,

There are currently some technical difficulties with the display of Tomorrow's Game Today on the main page.

If you are signed into your account, the game Redemption Cemetery: Curse of the Raven Collector's Edition will display on the account page and eventually populate on the main page.

However if you are not signed in you will not be able to see the TGT.

This is not a new feature and we are aware of the issue. This is also why the game forum has not yet been created.

Not to worry though, it will be fixed by the time our Seattlelite colleagues come into the office and you'll be able to share thoughts on this great new title

Hope this helps clarify things,

[Post New]by Love_my_Husky on Jul 30, 10 5:46 AM
Great info IMF40. Thanks so much!

hd2222
Guppy
Guppy
186 Posts

[Post New]by hd2222 on Jul 30, 10 5:53 AM
Patiently waiting for the debut of this forum. Like so many of you, I don't make a decision to buy until I have played the demo AND read the opinions on the forum ....... especially any technical problems that have occured. Having been twice burned on CE's (newest Flux Family Secrets and Echoes of the Past), I am whary of purchasing without others input. Gotta know that the game will be "glitch free" after I purchase. BGF came through with refunds for me, promptly and pleasingly, but what a hassle.

purplemist
Lobster
Lobster
81 Posts

[Post New]by purplemist on Jul 30, 10 6:12 AM
i did not have any tech issues thank goodness..yet the demo for me is just too short to say it a definate buy..have been caught a few too many times with these CE games..
Yet at the same time these developer usually make really great games so
"to buy or not to buy?" that is the question

tedderpic
Flounder
Flounder
2,029 Posts

[Post New]by tedderpic on Jul 30, 10 6:58 AM
I was playing the demo...really got into it and then boom its finish..
not an hour I'm sure ...but time flies when the game is enjoyable...
but like every one
I would like some feedback...I will buy ...but not sure as a CE or wait for the regular version...... for forum

Edit twice for spelling...

Edited on 07/30/2010 at 7:00:38 AM PST

bella81762
Orca Whale
Orca Whale
24,424 Posts

[Post New]by bella81762 on Jul 30, 10 7:11 AM
yeah...boo on the demo...should at least get to do ..a hour, 1st chapter, etc....its how a lot of us guess on length.....i have a thread at the review site forums on length...hope someone answers soon

[Post New]by dawnie0256 on Sep 22, 10 7:15 PM
Help! I get to the husbands room, but when I try to open the safe, it freezes up on me. 3x. I'm a long way into the game so I find it hard to believe its a compatibility problem, etc. anyone else have this problem, and now what?

textrekkie
Shark
Shark
13,265 Posts

[Post New]by textrekkie on Sep 22, 10 11:47 PM
Hi dawnie0256--This is a really old thread, started before they had a forum entry for this game.

There is a blog walkthrough available--here is the link, which you can paste into your browser:

http://www.bigfishgames.com/blog/redemption-cemetery-curse-of-the-raven-walkthrough/

Hope this helps--welcome to the pond! If the game keeps freezing, you may want to check out the forum for technical issues. However, in cases of freezing, I always find that checking my graphic card for driver updates is a best first step. If you know how to run dxdiag, you can find your driver and go to the web site and check for updates. If you are unsure how to do this, contact customer support via the green envelope and they will assist you.

Good luck and Happy gaming!

Mr_Russ
Whale Shark
Whale Shark
16,662 Posts

[Post New]by Mr_Russ on Sep 23, 10 1:53 AM
More than that - the broken safe is a known Mac problem. There are many posts about it on both the CE and SE fora. The developers are working on a fix.

bfgTigris
Salmon
Salmon
2,693 Posts

[Post New]by bfgTigris on Sep 23, 10 9:04 AM
Welcome to the pond dawnie0256!

Mr_Russ and textrekkie are right, there are some known technical issues with the Mac version that are currently being worked on. If you are having technical issues the best way to get support is through our Customer Support team. You can contact Customer Support by clicking on the green envelope to the right of the screen, and then clicking "Contact Us" at the bottom left of the next page.

Or if you're a Big Fish Game Club member, you can connect to Live Chat Monday-Friday 9:30am-4:30pm PST.

I’ve gone ahead and moved this thread over to the full Game Forum to keep all of your questions and comments in one place. It's also the best place to connect with other players and get hints and tips!

Also, if you have a specific question, you can click the Advanced Forum Search under the Search All Forums. Here you can choose a specific game and type a keyword like "safe" and the posts with the word "safe" in it will pop up!

Hope this helps,

bfgTigris

Go to: