bfgFlounder
12,864 Posts

Fantasy Mosaics 28: Treasure Map

[Post New]by bfgFlounder on Apr 23, 18 12:29 AM
Follow the penguins on the next great adventure in the Fantasy Mosaics series. Penguin Penny has discovered a treasure map hidden in the attic of the penguin house! Now the penguin family is off on a new exciting adventure to find the treasure! Join the penguins and help them solve a new collection of colorful mosaic puzzles and unlock secret colors as you play!

hraili
Clownfish
Clownfish
551 Posts

Re:Fantasy Mosaics 28: Treasure Map

[Post New]by hraili on Apr 23, 18 11:48 AM
Yes, I'd like that, but when can I buy it? I have all Fantasy Mosaics, now 27 and waiting for 28th.
hraili

bfgIlinalta
3,807 Posts

[Post New]by bfgIlinalta on Apr 23, 18 12:30 PM
Hello hrailli,

I can absolutely help in purchasing this game. It is currently available on April 23, 2018 for our Big Fish Game Club members as Tomorrow's Game Today!®, however if you are not a Big Fish Game Club member, you will be able to purchase the game tomorrow, when it is fully released to all of our players.

Players who are not Big Fish Game Club members will be able to use the following link tomorrow, April 24, 2018, to purchase the game:

Fantasy Mosaics 28: Treasure Map Game Page

I hope this is able to clarify why the game may be unavailable for some of our players currently, but that will be available for every player on April 24, 2018. Thank you for your time and understanding. If there are any further questions, please feel free to PM me or any of our other moderators. We are all happy to listen and help out as best we can.

bfgIlinalta

hraili
Clownfish
Clownfish
551 Posts

[Post New]by hraili on Apr 26, 18 8:16 AM
Thank you - Now I have them all!

Go to: