Cherieaa
Squid
Squid
76 Posts

Redemption Cemetery: Curse of the Raven issues

[Post New]by Cherieaa on Jul 30, 10 5:44 AM
I am finding this game very sluggish, especially when moving from one scene to another. Does anyone have a suggestion about why this is happening? As far as I know my XP and video drivers are up to date. Plenty of memory and space.

Is anyone else having this problem?

The game looks like a keeper but would prefer to have a smoother movement.

littlelaz
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
10 Posts

Re:Redemption Cemetery: Curse of the Raven issues

[Post New]by littlelaz on Jul 30, 10 7:56 AM
I find it very sluggish moving from scene to scene also. Makes me sleepy!

But the game is good and i am enjoting it once the new scene shows up.

bella81762
Orca Whale
Orca Whale
24,424 Posts

[Post New]by bella81762 on Jul 30, 10 7:57 AM
a little slow here but not outrageous

wildvaniilagirl
Shark
Shark
14,009 Posts

[Post New]by wildvaniilagirl on Jul 30, 10 8:01 AM
just started the game, every thing seems to be working fine so far, played about 15 minutes, stopped to put some laundry in the washer,hope I don't have any problems, looks like a great game...Linda

onelifesdream
Flounder
Flounder
2,271 Posts

[Post New]by onelifesdream on Jul 30, 10 8:18 AM
I also was disappointed with how sloooow it is between scenes. Before my trial was up it did seem to get better though. OR I just got used to it

I did like the game play, although I do wish it was a bit more difficult. It seemed quite easy to me and not much of a challenge. I will wait for the regular version to come out and probably will use one of my coupon codes on it.

Came here to see what others were saying about it's game play. All of my drivers are updated and have no problems with other games. Except Drawn Painted Tower! I got to the tower of books towards the end there and it froze up on me, blacked out my screen and erased all my progress. When I tried to go back in, it wouldn't let me. Just a black screen again!
Horrible to get almost all the way to the end and it stop working on you! Aaaargh!

Edited on 07/30/2010 at 8:18:58 AM PST

bfgImbrium
Manatee
Manatee
4,236 Posts

[Post New]by bfgImbrium on Aug 4, 10 2:16 AM
Hi fishies,

Have you tried disabling Aero? Sometimes this helps.
Game Crashing, Freezing, or Blank Screen

I can also suggest contacting Customer Support by clicking on the green envelope on the right to get to our Help pages, and then click "Contact Us" to the left of the screen to submit a support ticket. We definitely want you to be able to play your game!

Or if you're a Big Fish Game Club member, you can connect to Live Chat Support Monday-Friday 9:30am-4:30pm PST.

I'm also going to pop this thread over in to the Redemption Cemetery: Curse of the Raven Collector's Edition game forum in case fishies that have played this game have any advice

This discussion can be continued here .

Hope this helps!

bfgImbrium

Edited on 08/04/2010 at 2:16:56 AM PST

[Post New]by AnnaDee on Aug 4, 10 4:01 PM
Very slow on my computer as well.

I am trying to take the belt off the electric winch in the attic so I can put it back in inventory. Unable to get the close up of the winch so I can grab it. Any suggestions, anyone else with this problem?

[Post New]by Momaleeta on Aug 9, 10 1:37 PM
Hope you got it figured out. I am stuck on the safe and cannot get it to open. Cheated and looked at the guide and still cannot get past the safe....aaarrrggg! Anyone have any ideas?

Pitik
Sea Anemone
Sea Anemone
1 Posts

[Post New]by Pitik on Aug 18, 10 5:27 PM
I can't descend the bucket from kitchen. I'm stuck here Any ideas? Pliiiiz

Re:Redemption Cemetery: Curse of the Raven issues - Safe and will issues

[Post New]by mrstentrekin on Aug 20, 10 8:29 AM
The game origianally froze on me three seperate times and I had to start all over. I think that I finally got past that issue and now I cannot get past the safe either. I have tried the numbers in each and evrey direction and nothing. I have also tried going into the library since I have all the items to see the Will, it will not allow me to drag the items to table. This is driving me nuts. I have tried uninstalling and reinstalling, but unfortunately it picked it right up where I left off.

Does anyone have any suggestions on how to continue because I cannot go any further.

[Post New]by desidog3 on Aug 20, 10 9:20 AM
I'm one of those unfortunate people who have a game that freezes every where I go. I'm trying to put the stool together but it won't allow me tp pick up the glue. In the kitchen I can't get the bucket and on and on. I'm about to give up.

[Post New]by walatas on Aug 27, 10 10:29 PM
where do I find the lighter's shell

indypeg57
Lobster
Lobster
80 Posts

[Post New]by indypeg57 on Aug 28, 10 4:24 PM
onelifesdream wrote:I also was disappointed with how sloooow it is between scenes. Before my trial was up it did seem to get better though. OR I just got used to it

I did like the game play, although I do wish it was a bit more difficult. It seemed quite easy to me and not much of a challenge. I will wait for the regular version to come out and probably will use one of my coupon codes on it.

Came here to see what others were saying about it's game play. All of my drivers are updated and have no problems with other games. Except Drawn Painted Tower! I got to the tower of books towards the end there and it froze up on me, blacked out my screen and erased all my progress. When I tried to go back in, it wouldn't let me. Just a black screen again!
Horrible to get almost all the way to the end and it stop working on you! Aaaargh!

indypeg57
Lobster
Lobster
80 Posts

[Post New]by indypeg57 on Aug 28, 10 4:42 PM
Yeah,I agree,it is awful slow, going from one scene, to another. I`m stuck right now, looking for an answer, so I have to disagree, about it being so easy...
But B.F.Gamer friend, You are so right, about Drawn, T.P.T., After getting to the tower, my P.C., almost blacked -out on me too. I tried to esc. (no way) , and had to shut down, almost at the end of the game. I deleted it. Since I played it 6 mos. ago, and got through it, I thought maybe I had too many games, now I know I`m not the only one. Too bad , huh,? That was agood game. If you want a real challenge,
Green Moon.... If you can help me.., I`m stuck.. finding the gardener, on R.C.. Crs.,Of,Rvn. Thanks,indypeg57

[Post New]by baret1 on Aug 28, 10 10:39 PM
AnnaDee wrote:Very slow on my computer as well.

I am trying to take the belt off the electric winch in the attic so I can put it back in inventory. Unable to get the close up of the winch so I can grab it. Any suggestions, anyone else with this problem?

[Post New]by lalame on Aug 31, 10 7:40 PM
Momaleeta wrote:Hope you got it figured out. I am stuck on the safe and cannot get it to open. Cheated and looked at the guide and still cannot get past the safe....aaarrrggg! Anyone have any ideas?

[Post New]by coleybean on Nov 19, 10 5:57 AM
I too cannot not get past the safe. I have been trying for three days! I am so frustrated! There is no skip button for this puzzle. I have done the code over and ove correctly. Any suggestions?

vingilot
Dolphin
Dolphin
6,175 Posts

[Post New]by vingilot on Nov 19, 10 2:00 PM
coleybean wrote:I too cannot not get past the safe. I have been trying for three days! I am so frustrated! There is no skip button for this puzzle. I have done the code over and ove correctly. Any suggestions?

The walkthrough has the direction backward. There's a four digit code. Go to the first number, let the mouse go, go in the other direction to the next number and so forth. I believe you're supposed to start by going counterclockwise, but if that doesn't work, then start by going clockwise first.

Hallin
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
11 Posts

[Post New]by Hallin on Nov 26, 10 12:59 PM
I have assembled the winch motor in the attic but did not have the wire to complete. I went and found that and then discovered that I could no longer approach the motor to attach it.
Very fed up as this is the third collectors edition game recently which has gone wrong. Not sure that I shall bother with any more of these expensive versions.

bjko1
Lobster
Lobster
81 Posts

[Post New]by bjko1 on Dec 23, 10 10:49 PM
Desidog3: Did you try to snip the top of the glue with the scissors.

Go to: