bella81762
Orca Whale
Orca Whale
24,424 Posts

has anyone bought redemption cemetary

[Post New]by bella81762 on Jul 30, 10 6:58 AM
if so, could you look at stratagy guide and tells us how does it look to length, since we have no forum yet am posting it here

haggishead
Shark
Shark
13,780 Posts

Re:has anyone bought redemption cemetary

[Post New]by haggishead on Jul 30, 10 7:28 AM
yes.

if I go and look at strategy guide it's going to cost you.

bella81762
Orca Whale
Orca Whale
24,424 Posts

[Post New]by bella81762 on Jul 30, 10 7:33 AM
ohh allright........what ya want...i got a sister for cheap

haggishead
Shark
Shark
13,780 Posts

[Post New]by haggishead on Jul 30, 10 7:34 AM
It's got 3 chapters (novella1, 2 and 3) and bonus section game so I would guess it's not a very long game.

have only played about 20 minutes if it but am enjoying it.

haggishead
Shark
Shark
13,780 Posts

[Post New]by haggishead on Jul 30, 10 7:35 AM
what? turtle's now a budgie?

bella81762
Orca Whale
Orca Whale
24,424 Posts

[Post New]by bella81762 on Jul 30, 10 7:36 AM
yup..i did experiments and put a birdie head on her......Frankenturtle

weeharleyboy
Shark
Shark
13,276 Posts

[Post New]by weeharleyboy on Jul 30, 10 7:38 AM
Frankenturtle? Is that a new game?

Hog, ihog, frog,adventure ... what?

3 chapters doesn't seem long for a CE

IamJbar
Seahorse
Seahorse
37 Posts

[Post New]by IamJbar on Jul 30, 10 7:40 AM
I just skimmed through the strategy guide, but each of the 3 novellas shows around 30 different screen shots, so maybe not a super long game, but from what I've seen, looks like the size may be decent. Off to spend another day at the computer! Oh, well, laundry can wait!

bella81762
Orca Whale
Orca Whale
24,424 Posts

[Post New]by bella81762 on Jul 30, 10 7:41 AM
Frankenturtle........game is how many ways can i abuse my sissy and what can i make with her shell.....

maybe they are long chapters........wish the forum would come up allready......my clicker finger is tired of waiting to see if i am buying.......

nixyseven
Guppy
Guppy
142 Posts

[Post New]by nixyseven on Jul 30, 10 7:46 AM
I thought it looked really good, but the "demo" version stopped after 40 minutes and it flashed up a bunch of random images on the screen that made no sense. Also, it seems I let the little girl free in the house before I'd figured out what half of the stuff did... I never got the bucket from the dumbwaiter or the crowbar, or figured out the game with the ballerina. I'm not sure at all if those items are just useless, and I finished the chapter, or if I could have kept exploring after the little girl was freed.

It was all a bit confusing, and with no forum to go check, I'm not sure if I want to buy this game. I really don't like the idea that there are 'false clues' and mini-games that can't be completed.

Also, the hint system kept telling me to do the ballerina puzzle, but I wasn't able to do it because there was an item missing. However, I did figure out I could cut up the carpet.... and that's what ended the chapter. *sigh* Very confusing!

I did not complete: crowbar, bucket/dumbwaiter, ballerina, or lighter puzzles... but the chapter ended anyway... I guess.

bella81762
Orca Whale
Orca Whale
24,424 Posts

[Post New]by bella81762 on Jul 30, 10 7:53 AM
i agree the demo was bad....if devolepers want us to buy thier games....they need the demo to be the hour or 1st chapter etc......otherwise how do you decide if its worth the price of a ce.....if this was a se i would of allready bought...but since its ce i dont feel i have enough info to decide with the demo they put out...also like i stated in another thread if the game you are thinking of buying is a ce then its the ce i want to demo, so i can decide if its worth the extra money

weeharleyboy
Shark
Shark
13,276 Posts

[Post New]by weeharleyboy on Jul 30, 10 7:53 AM
bella81762 wrote:Frankenturtle........game is how many ways can i abuse my sissy and what can i make with her shell.....

So more of a puzzle/brain teaser type of game then?

obrien60
Guppy
Guppy
168 Posts

[Post New]by obrien60 on Jul 30, 10 7:58 AM
Why do we not have a forum for this game yet? What is going on? Who is going to buy the CE without it? How will they spread the word on fabulousness etc? If it is indeed any good.

Sigh. Am downloading trial now. We will see.

bella81762
Orca Whale
Orca Whale
24,424 Posts

[Post New]by bella81762 on Jul 30, 10 7:59 AM
you got it wee...

hope sissy is sleeping so she dont see i am abusing her again

bella81762
Orca Whale
Orca Whale
24,424 Posts

[Post New]by bella81762 on Jul 30, 10 8:00 AM
obrien60 wrote:Why do we not have a forum for this game yet? What is going on? Who is going to buy the CE without it? How will they spread the word on fabulousness etc? If it is indeed any good.

Sigh. Am downloading trial now. We will see.

just a glitch obrain....hopefully fixed soon....but there are quite a few threads here in chitchat for it

[Post New]by Coronagold on Jul 30, 10 8:00 AM
You cut the carpet, bring it downstairs and place it on the puddle, now it's soaked, you bring it upstairs to the hallway with the dead father and put the carpet on the burning embers, click forward and that's the end of the demo. Those other unfinished puzzles can't be finished in the demo but are finishable in the bought version...I assume (because I haven't bought it yet).

I find it a bit cheeky to put out a CE without a forum. That could lead to more sales based on "I just gotta have it" instead of "let's read what others have to say". Kinda gives the impression this game might not "be all that". If it were a 6.99 game I'd get it. But at 20, I dunno.

biomix
Dogfish
Dogfish
1,854 Posts

[Post New]by biomix on Jul 30, 10 8:01 AM
Also waiting for the Forum for the game. I got all confused looking at Nightfall Mysteries for todays games and then I thought "Hey I read that yesterday".

Won't buy until I read reviews and comments. Also I want to know if the CE is worth it.

[Post New]by Coronagold on Jul 30, 10 8:10 AM
I just took a deep breath and bought it. So far this looks promising....452,000 KB in size. But everyone knows size isn't everything. I'll post again later today.

[Post New]by indianacorvette on Aug 1, 10 10:53 PM
Yes I purchased the game.It is a very long game. Three different stories to challenge and a bonus game. It is one of the best games I have played.
Someone was asking where the pulley was. It is in the attic but it must be placed on the winch in the attic and when you find the belt it must be used in the attic and in the basement. I couldn't quit playing the game. My 3 grandsons were glued to the game right along with me. Great fun this one.

Edited on 08/01/2010 at 10:55:04 PM PST

joannickle
Zebrafish
Zebrafish
45,038 Posts

[Post New]by joannickle on Aug 1, 10 11:48 PM
It wouldn't download properly. My curser wasn't right it kept stopping and waiting. So not wanting to risk the old girl(computer) I deleted.

Go to: