bfgFlounder
12,864 Posts

Post any Redemption Cemetery: Curse of the Raven Collector's Edition technical issues here only

[Post New]by bfgFlounder on Jul 30, 10 9:09 AM
If you are having problems getting the game to work correctly, we highly recommend going to our Help pages. Using our Help pages is always the quickest way to get technical problems resolved. Here are a few suggested articles that have helped many people correct these types of problems in the past:

Frequent Crashing of Game
Game Compatibility

While we can offer a known solution for technical issues in the forums, or other tech savy pond residents can swim by with good tips and suggestions, we cannot provide the same excellent level of support provided by our Customer Support team. The forums are not very well suited for the kinds of information gathering and troubleshooting that get these types of issues corrected quickly. If there is a problem with the game, our Support Team can also gather necessary information on what types of computers are being affected by the problem and deliver this information to the developer for a fix.

If you are not able to get a game working properly using our Help pages, please get in touch with our Customer Support team, you can find a link to contact our Support team on the front page of our Help pages.

Edited on 08/12/2010 at 5:46:25 PM PST

Faylyn
Minnow
Minnow
259 Posts

Re:Post any Redemption Cemetery: Curse of the Raven Collector's Edition technical issues here only

[Post New]by Faylyn on Jul 30, 10 9:25 AM
Early start of game cannot leave house with girl in it. Cursor does not change to direct right, left, up or down. Hint area says to move on to other area but I am unable to do so. I have uninstalled until I read here in Tech Forum problem is solved.

barbjwalk
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
11 Posts

Re:Post any Redemption Cemetery: Curse of the Raven Collector's Edition technical issues here only

[Post New]by barbjwalk on Jul 30, 10 9:42 AM
I dont like the idea that this game stopped in the trial verison 13 mins early and told me I had to buy the game to continue.

[Post New]by Snickers1979 on Jul 30, 10 9:49 AM
High love the game....but couldn't access the intergrated strategy guide! Told me i needed the collectors edition!

IamJbar
Seahorse
Seahorse
37 Posts

[Post New]by IamJbar on Jul 30, 10 9:58 AM
Got all the way into the attic, repaired the winch motor, however, did not have the power cord at the time, left the scene to go get it. Now I am unable to get the screen to repair the motor and add the power cord.I tried to use the winch anyway, and get " I need to repair the winch motor first". Have tried to exit and restart the game, nothing works.I REALLY don't want to start the game over form the beginning. Any one know what I need to do?

Poutoule
Archerfish
Archerfish
41,630 Posts

[Post New]by Poutoule on Jul 30, 10 11:07 AM
And another game...CAN'T PLAY THE TRIAL VERSION. Same with Love Chronicles, Echoes of the Past Castle Shadows, Puppet Show, Dream Cronicles (which would have been much helpfull considering the poor length of the game). I'm getting fed up with that. Amazingly, if I buy the game it works. Only CE too. That's really unfair.

heron
Starfish
Starfish
59 Posts

[Post New]by heron on Jul 30, 10 11:14 AM
Not sure if this is a technical issue or the game itself. Going from one place to another is very slow. You have to click several times then wait and wait almost jerky movement. It's hard to explain.

kkbodine
Guppy
Guppy
131 Posts

[Post New]by kkbodine on Jul 30, 10 11:31 AM
Bought the game....I'm stuck on the safe...tried EVERY which way clockwise to start, counterclockwise to start...every way possible and it just won't open. There is no solve button at the bottom of the safe screen, only a hint which says: Nothing else to do at this time here...which means I cannot progress. Already placed both sailors and the code is in my notes...and I have done everything the strategy guide says to do. I think this is a glitch. HELP.....

Gisellesc60
Lobster
Lobster
83 Posts

[Post New]by Gisellesc60 on Jul 30, 10 12:38 PM
I too am having problems with the safe, no matter how many time I do the combination, it still reset itself. I have spent about 20 mins working on it and I too cannot progress.
Please help, by the way I love this game, just fix safe...

Marissa707
Starfish
Starfish
55 Posts

Re:Post any Redemption Cemetery: Curse of the Raven Collector's Edition technical issues here onl

[Post New]by Marissa707 on Jul 30, 10 1:08 PM
Yep, can't seem to get into the safe as well, glitch?

30 sec. later...
Spoiler:

highlight and change to black
SOLUTION: counterclockwise, then clockwise, then counterclockwise, then clockwise. Complete opposite of strategy guide's solution.

Edited on 07/30/2010 at 1:26:46 PM PST

birdslisa
Seahorse
Seahorse
23 Posts

[Post New]by birdslisa on Jul 30, 10 1:20 PM
Where is the tech forum. I am stuck at the burning house and cant leave!! Help please

bfgArnoStyx
Stingray
Stingray
5,877 Posts

[Post New]by bfgArnoStyx on Jul 30, 10 1:26 PM
Hey Fishies,

It looks like some of you are having troubles with the safe. I was able to find some help in the Game Forum:

poppy85 wrote:All I can say is, 'keep trying'! It's hard to be precise but remember to turn the dial right for the first number, left for the second and right again for the third. Hope you get through it.

Feel free to check out the safe thread for more insight!

-bfgArnoStyx

Pickles77
Minnow
Minnow
264 Posts

[Post New]by Pickles77 on Jul 30, 10 2:18 PM
This is probably a stupid question but I can't access the strategy guide when I play the trial version, I automatically get directed to the internet....is this going to happen as well if I decide to get the full version? I wanted to see the strategy guide to check out how long the game was but alas, I am no further ahead .....can someone help please?

Howatch
Manatee
Manatee
3,952 Posts

[Post New]by Howatch on Jul 30, 10 2:24 PM
I'm pretty sure that you can only access the strategy guide after you have downloaded the full version. This happened to me as well, and I'm assuming that not seeing the strategy guide is what happens when you are only playing the trial version.

[Post New]by pumpkin1998 on Jul 30, 10 2:30 PM
have collectors edition stragity guide does not work help please

Pickles77
Minnow
Minnow
264 Posts

Re:Post any Redemption Cemetery: Curse of the Raven Collector's Edition technical issues here onl

[Post New]by Pickles77 on Jul 30, 10 2:50 PM
Howatch wrote:I'm pretty sure that you can only access the strategy guide after you have downloaded the full version. This happened to me as well, and I'm assuming that not seeing the strategy guide is what happens when you are only playing the trial version.

hmmmmm.......this shouldn't be though, I have played trial versions of other CE games and was able to access the guide...I just don't want to buy the full version if I am not going to be assured that I will be able to use it first....thanks so much for answering my question so quickly, Howatch......I guess I will have to wait and see if someone can give me the assurance I need......have a great weekend, all

[Post New]by indianahdgrl067 on Jul 30, 10 3:26 PM
Gisellesc60 wrote:I too am having problems with the safe, no matter how many time I do the combination, it still reset itself. I have spent about 20 mins working on it and I too cannot progress.
Please help, by the way I love this game, just fix safe...

Counter clockwise first then clockwise for 2nd number visa versa..and as soon as u land on the Number release your mouse , you will hear a clk and then turn it to next number

Howatch
Manatee
Manatee
3,952 Posts

[Post New]by Howatch on Jul 30, 10 3:33 PM
Pickles, I just bought the game and will come back here in a little bit and let you know if the strategy guide is working the way that it is supposed to now that I have purchased it.

Howatch
Manatee
Manatee
3,952 Posts

[Post New]by Howatch on Jul 30, 10 3:49 PM
Pickles, the strategy guide is now present and working for me, now that I have purchased the game.

Pickles77
Minnow
Minnow
264 Posts

Re:Post any Redemption Cemetery: Curse of the Raven Collector's Edition technical issues here on

[Post New]by Pickles77 on Jul 30, 10 4:42 PM
Howatch wrote:Pickles, the strategy guide is now present and working for me, now that I have purchased the game.

Thanks a bunch, Howatch! I hope you are enjoying the game

Edited on 07/30/2010 at 4:50:39 PM PST

Go to: