cansrve
Starfish
Starfish
50 Posts

New Forum Home!

[Post New]by cansrve on Apr 23, 18 2:38 PM
Come One Come All to a new forum home!

As we are all aware BFG has decided to close up shop on the forums

But have no fear.. Its time to pack up your things and move on over to a new Forum location for our RoM (for both BFG and Pm8)!

The new forum can be found at http://forums.delphiforums.com/roomsofmemory

Come visit.. sit and chat a while and make yourself at home. We will all be able to revisit the BFG forums from time to time as posts/links will be available to lead back to relevant discussion as they are needed (offer information etc) as available.

I hope/trust the Mod will allow this one link so all our friends can find us and to give newer players a place to go when they need help!

Hopefully the mods may also consider making this post/link sticky so it stays up top with the other important information!

Look forward to seeing you all over at the new forum!!

And thank you to all the mods here on BFG for helping when needed and putting up with us through all these years

Edited on 04/23/2018 at 3:00:28 PM PST

bfgArinelle
1,483 Posts

Re:New Forum Home!

[Post New]by bfgArinelle on Apr 23, 18 3:00 PM
Hi Everyone,

It's wonderful that our players have found a new home where they can continue the great community you've worked together to create over the years! Making this thread a sticky seems like a fine idea to me, so I am going to go ahead and do that now. I hope this new forum serves the community's needs well for as long as you all continue to play the game. Best wishes to you all from our Moderator Team.

bfgArinelle

Go to: