kevuar
Squid
Squid
71 Posts

Signing in for help or discussion questions ??

[Post New]by kevuar on Apr 23, 18 6:08 PM
When you sign in for help or joinining a discussion and you use your email and password I have a question, can you stay signed in if you tick the * keep me signed in check mark? I have to sign in every time, and wondered if it was something I am doing wrong or if it is the same for all players.
Hope to hear from some players.
Thanks gummy players!

lordkalvan
Stingray
Stingray
5,577 Posts

Re:Signing in for help or discussion questions ??

[Post New]by lordkalvan on Apr 23, 18 6:32 PM
Some browsers it works and some it doesn’t. Safari on my iPad works most of the time but periodically I have to sign in again. Not sure if the cookie expires or the data just got lost when something updated.

OOo_jules_oOO
Angelfish
Angelfish
1,045 Posts

[Post New]by OOo_jules_oOO on Apr 23, 18 7:33 PM
On my desktop, it remembers me for simply ages before it refreshes (why I don't know) and I have to sign in again, but its rare. If I am away from home and using my ipad to check the forum, it seems to remember me all the time, which is weird because the ipad does not work the same on ebay for me, even though I tick that remember me keep me signed in box, it never does on there and I have to sign in every single time, but the GD one works. Weird.

bfgBeruna
2,525 Posts

[Post New]by bfgBeruna on Apr 25, 18 1:37 PM
Hello kevuar,

Thank you for reaching out. It's possible that the forums website is having trouble communicating with the web browser being used. Clearing the browser's cache might help you stay signed in to the website. The help article below contains instructions as well as more information:

Clear Browser Cache

lordkalvan also makes a good point that different browsers may work better to stayed signed in to the forums' website. Trying a new browser could help.

Best wishes!

bfgBeruna

Go to: