actr
Sea Anemone
Sea Anemone
7 Posts

where are the 'enemies'?! HELP

[Post New]by actr on Apr 23, 18 6:28 PM
Hello,

I'm trying to proceed in the game but I am at a standstill because there are no goblins, skeletons, zombies, etc. ANYWHERE on my screen. When I try to collect an item I need by clicking on the 'find' icon next to it, a message pops up and says that I need to defeat other enemies to get them to come back. But how do I do that when there are no other ones there?

I really like this game but I can't proceed without special items.

Can anyone help, please?

JulietxJules
Guppy
Guppy
183 Posts

Re:where are the 'enemies'?! HELP

[Post New]by JulietxJules on Apr 24, 18 7:10 AM
Are you really saying that your Wanderland territory is totally devoid of any creature?

[Post New]by Braves1lady on Apr 26, 18 7:20 AM
This is strange. When I signed on, all my friends had changed to others and my regular friends were gone...When I tried to add one, it came up "not found".

actr
Sea Anemone
Sea Anemone
7 Posts

[Post New]by actr on Apr 27, 18 9:57 AM
JulietxJules wrote:Are you really saying that your Wanderland territory is totally devoid of any creature?

Yes, literally NO creatures on the board. I tried reaching out to the mediator or whatever their name is who is in charge of monitoring the game/message boards but I haven't heard anything

Are there any other games like this that you can recommend? Since this game is not being updated anymore there are obviously problems. I'd like to delve into other similar type games (however I do intend to stick to this one a little longer)

JulietxJules
Guppy
Guppy
183 Posts

[Post New]by JulietxJules on Apr 27, 18 10:05 AM
Firstly, why not try the TECH ISSUES thread, it's the correct place to post such threads as this one. Most players have glitches to contend with from time to time, but technically, there's not much that we as players can do but weather the storm.

You might check out MIDNIGHT CASTLE. Some people have migrated over there, I've tried it but it drove me mad with all the 'timed' waiting for a scene to unlock again.

Judibeth
Herring
Herring
347 Posts

[Post New]by Judibeth on Apr 27, 18 6:02 PM
actr, I recommend Midnight Castle. They have a very supportive group of players who help newbies over hurdles. Midnight Castle fans have set up a dedicated page on Delphi which players can use for communicating with one another when Big Fish forums close on April 30. Check the Midnight Castle forum now for links to that and other possible helpful sites.

JxJ, try MC again. (Remember that Wanderland used to have a galloping horse which used up most energy of new players and thus caused very long waiting times before the next HOS could be played. When games are being supported, as MC still is, changes are possible. ) You now get up to 20 "amulets" a day in MC which allow you to waive or reduce warm-up time.

JulietxJules
Guppy
Guppy
183 Posts

[Post New]by JulietxJules on Apr 28, 18 12:44 AM
Well that is news to me! I did not know that the forum would be locking its doors.

As for Midnight Castle, I will pass on that. I think I've had my fill with these free to play games, besides, I need to get back to my writing - somehow it seems more worthwhile to me.

Go to: