Delphie & Pond

[Post New]by grannys60chevy on Apr 23, 18 10:40 PM
Hi, I guess that since I rarely am in the forum unless I get into trouble or don't understand anything, I am completely in the dark. Does this mean that this game is going to to away? Do I have to do something to keep playing? I don't know what Pond and Delphie are. I am totally lost as to why this game is changing. It is so much fun and I have been trying to self teach as I go along. Some of my friends (I only have 5) have been trying to help me out here and there and they have been terrific. Another one is just as lost as I am, so we aren't alone. Do I get to keep my friends? Will I have to start over? Sorry to be so dumb, but I play for the pleasure of keeping sane and having fun when I need to relax. Thank you. Granny

Re:Delphie & Pond

[Post New]by Amethyst2066 on Apr 23, 18 11:06 PM
Hi Granny

The game isn’t going away.

Since the forum is going to be “read only” meaning that we won’t be able to post anything, other sights have been created. You have your choice of where you would like to go. Me, I joined Delphi and it is coming along nicely.

You can keep your friends; in fact, you should all join the same new forum so that you can keep in contact. Use the outside links to check each option out and decide where you want to hang out. I promise you, which ever one you decide to join, you will still get the help you need.

Ame

Gen_1236
Lobster
Lobster
89 Posts

[Post New]by Gen_1236 on Apr 23, 18 11:07 PM
The game is not changing. It is perfectly safe, as is your progress in it.

The forums are shutting down.

Delphi and Pond Friends are other forum sites that are now hosting this MAMMOTH forum.

http://forums.delphiforums.com/MidnightCastle

Follow the link and you will find almost 400 of the BFG community.

Cheers,

Jenifer

Katijay
Minnow
Minnow
287 Posts

[Post New]by Katijay on Apr 23, 18 11:23 PM
Hi Granny do it this week so if you have any questions about signing up you can post them here and someone can help you....there is also a link that the mods posted on page one called External Links to New Communities Listed here.....the link to Delphi will take you straight to it.....there are many there that I am sure you will recognize....

[Post New]by kiwidownunder on Apr 23, 18 11:49 PM
Gotta Love That Game Name... "grannys60Chevy",Its A Beaut granny !.....Your In Good Hands Here With These 3 Ladies Posting Great Advice ...Youll Be Right ...
Have A Wonderfull Day ....."Gandalf's At The Beach Hop"

AnnaDownes01
Flounder
Flounder
2,175 Posts

[Post New]by AnnaDownes01 on Apr 24, 18 1:12 AM
So Gandalf, will we see you there?

[Post New]by kiwidownunder on Apr 24, 18 4:09 AM
AnnaDownes01 wrote:So Gandalf, will we see you there?

Firstly "Thankyou" To Myrtle And Cattiepuss Over The Years Sue,.....Yeah I Have Had A Look In At Delphi ......Best Thing Since Sliced Bread ....Bright And Breeze"e, I Wont Be Far Away Sue...Bye For Now ,Gandalf

[Post New]by whitebutterfly54 on Apr 24, 18 7:42 AM
Gosh, it was wonderful seeing your post Gandalf. Hope all is well.

Annelliegram
Shark
Shark
10,615 Posts

[Post New]by Annelliegram on Apr 24, 18 8:55 AM
In addition to the splendid advice already posted here ......

GET MORE FRIENDS!!!! ....... Go to the Helpful Links for Midnight Castle (link in top section of first page of this forum) .... scroll down briefly to the Friends section.....

Select the link for your platform ...... then go to the end of the thread as those are the players who most recently posted.

Send invites to several of those IDs listed there ..... many of those who have posted their IDs will no longer accept invites because they are maxed out.

Normally, I would suggest posting your ID and request for friends ..... but many players are already no longer checking this forum......still, it couldn't hurt to add a post listing YOUR in-game ID and asking for friends.

12earth45
Clownfish
Clownfish
885 Posts

[Post New]by 12earth45 on Apr 24, 18 4:49 PM
WOW!

have not seen you post in such a long time....and was thinking of all the long ago players...

Glad to see you are still here in MC

Crystal;P

AnnaDownes01
Flounder
Flounder
2,175 Posts

[Post New]by AnnaDownes01 on Apr 24, 18 5:14 PM
Hey Gandalf,

I am sitting here watching the Anzac Day Marches around the country. The Maori Choir was at the Dawn Service in Martin Place. Was lucky enough to be at that service in 2013, a was actually able to sit in the closed off section nearest the cenotaph. My son and grandson were working for the organisers at the time and were granted permission for us to sit there. They did not ask for it, it was offered to us.

Will spend the day watching the telecasts of the various services. I really miss the March in Sydney.

12earth45
Clownfish
Clownfish
885 Posts

[Post New]by 12earth45 on Apr 24, 18 6:16 PM
Hi AnnaDownes01

Could you please explain a little bit about Anzac Day. Hubby has a cousin. Who sailed with her hubby and kids from boat they built in San Pedro, Ca.

They stopped and raised family , I think , near Clifford Bay.
She was out in US recently to look in on parent and view eclipse in Oregon.

Anyways, she mentioned there was a day when Maori natives would annually travel to a certain place? To showcase their heritage?

Some traveled by foot, and would pass through her land. Or maybe rest and sleep there.

Thanks

Crystal;P

Go to: