Totem tribe witches island

[Post New]by THWAITEY060273 on Jul 30, 10 12:05 PM
i can`t find the 10 roots ( managed to find 8 roots ) looked everywhere apart from behind ice block

OZJAY
Guppy
Guppy
199 Posts

Re:Totem tribe witches island

[Post New]by OZJAY on Jul 31, 10 1:32 AM
Hi Thwaitey

Have PM'd you a link that should be useful.

Ozjay

GreenDawg
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
16 Posts

[Post New]by GreenDawg on Aug 8, 10 11:31 AM
Hello! Would you mind Pm'ing the link to me as well? I have started over on Witches Island twice and can only find 9 roots. I have clicked all OVER that island - found tons of gems but not that tenth root.

Thanks for any help!
Grateful Dawg

OZJAY
Guppy
Guppy
199 Posts

[Post New]by OZJAY on Aug 16, 10 4:39 PM
Hi GreenDawg

Have sent you a link via PM. Sorry it has taken so long but I have been playing Totem Tribe Gold (which is fantastic) which had me hooked so have not visited the forums much in the past week or so.

Ozjay

[Post New]by theresejk on Aug 20, 10 1:57 AM
I can't find the roots either. how do I distroy the noxiouse tower.
somebody please help

[Post New]by kh2007 on Aug 25, 10 11:07 AM
Help! I can only find 9 roots. I've spent ages looking for the 10th. Can anyone help?

tigermay
Seahorse
Seahorse
38 Posts

[Post New]by tigermay on Oct 3, 10 8:44 AM
I need help two plz
tnx
Tigermay

jackidance
Guppy
Guppy
160 Posts

[Post New]by jackidance on Oct 28, 10 8:07 PM
read the walkthrough under witch island
you can find most of your answers there.
and, using the magnifyer that you can open under
Accessories/
is a good way to help find the roots.
No one can tell you where they are, most of them, because they can change with each time you go through.
Best of all,
Have Fun!!!

[Post New]by kgreen0026 on Apr 4, 11 11:14 PM
I need help finding the roots. I have found 7 and clicked on just about everything and can't find others. PLEASE HELP.

pecabo1338
Clownfish
Clownfish
549 Posts

[Post New]by pecabo1338 on Apr 6, 11 11:06 AM
You need to download FastStone Image Viewer so you can color these items whatever you want - later you'll run into while shells in the snow.

It's free and easy to find. It worked like a charm for me. Before you change the color of any of the images, save a copy of the original folder that contains them, it's easy to find in the game folder.

Liz_Lemon
Minnow
Minnow
219 Posts

[Post New]by Liz_Lemon on Apr 30, 11 4:40 AM
Can someone describe what the roots look like?
I've clicked everything and have collected nothing.
I've tried the quivery little blobs and nothing happens when I click them either.

Any help would be most greatly appreciated.

cstdenis
Salmon
Salmon
2,948 Posts

[Post New]by cstdenis on May 13, 11 6:40 AM
To me the roots look like a lizard. They are brown and have a long tail and what looks like 4 legs. Most of them are in the wiry-looking bushes. It was hard for me to find the 10th root as well, so I just started clicking all the bushes and stuff.

I later found out how to modify the colors of items and I made them all really brightly colored (this includes the gems and other items) so that I could easily find them.

There is a thread in this forum that discusses it, or you can go to the Enkord site and find it there.

Totem tribe witches island

[Post New]by gingerninja444 on Nov 27, 11 5:37 AM
i have only found 7 roots. its doin my head in ive looked all over the place but unfortunetly, no luck. some one has posted about one behind the ice block i had a look but still couldnt find it. if some one could give some tips i would be thankful. ive found the ones written on the rock thingys.

Go to: