lvfao
Parrotfish
Parrotfish
499 Posts

Hidden Object Game Hell

[Post New]by lvfao on Jul 30, 10 2:11 PM
ok, i know i'm going, cuz i just can't resist a new spooky one....but, even tho it's the last of the month, i figure since i got the CE of this game, plus d/l already the Nightfall Mysteries: Asylum Conspiracy, if i go ahead with Nemo's Secret: The Nautilus, i would have 3 games free next month. yep, i'm goin down!!!

btw is there an intervention for this stuff????

Howatch
Manatee
Manatee
3,952 Posts

Hidden Object Game Hell

[Post New]by Howatch on Jul 30, 10 2:27 PM
lvfao wrote:ok, i know i'm going, cuz i just can't resist a new spooky one....but, even tho it's the last of the month, i figure since i got the CE of this game, plus d/l already the Nightfall Mysteries: Asylum Conspiracy, if i go ahead with Nemo's Secret: The Nautilus, i would have 3 games free next month. yep, i'm goin down!!!

btw is there an intervention for this stuff????

Not that I'm aware of. Except maybe having the repo man come and take your car away for nonpayment.

Woofie53
Angelfish
Angelfish
1,145 Posts

Re:Hidden Object Game Hell

[Post New]by Woofie53 on Jul 30, 10 2:34 PM
I've been looking for a 12 steps program for BFG and Ebay!! lol

singin
Seahorse
Seahorse
34 Posts

[Post New]by singin on Jul 30, 10 2:51 PM
My daughter tells me I need an intervention. I love playing the HOGS especially when I get to do stuff. I have probably spent enough for a decent vacation, but what the hay, vacations are about getting away and having fun. I do just that with these games.

Jinnare
Guppy
Guppy
178 Posts

Hidden Object Game Hell

[Post New]by Jinnare on Jul 30, 10 9:47 PM
lvfao wrote:btw is there an intervention for this stuff????

Intervention?? Sign me up!! Do you suppose we could get a reality TV show? The Big Fish Intervention Hour.

davidvsautism
Squid
Squid
64 Posts

[Post New]by davidvsautism on Jul 31, 10 3:36 PM
Me toooooo!

divaprods
Minnow
Minnow
285 Posts

[Post New]by divaprods on Jul 31, 10 4:38 PM
So glad I"m not the only addicted one............LOL

joannickle
Zebrafish
Zebrafish
45,038 Posts

[Post New]by joannickle on Jul 31, 10 4:51 PM
I was telling my son about Big Fish and the pond and what morph I am. And he said don't you think it sounds alittle silly. I said yeah that's the point. Arather cheap way to have fun(I didn't say how much I spend). When you stop being just a little silly your ready for a heavenly make over. And I think there must be alot of silly there. Because there is so much love. Anyway I am not dead yet so I'll take silly where I can find it.

spiritc
Guppy
Guppy
107 Posts

[Post New]by spiritc on Jul 31, 10 5:59 PM
Big Fish has primo games and yes I am addicted. I'm 70 yrs young and have earned the right to just have fun my way.

genkicoll
Stingray
Stingray
5,732 Posts

Hidden Object Game Hell

[Post New]by genkicoll on Jul 31, 10 6:07 PM
Jinnare wrote:Do you suppose we could get a reality TV show? The Big Fish Intervention Hour.

*choke* Ahahahahahahaha~

ember89
Flounder
Flounder
2,103 Posts

[Post New]by ember89 on Jul 31, 10 7:49 PM
i got some root beer up my nose once, but that was an accident...

who do you think we could get for "host" - probst? seacrest? ellen?

and by the way - when i saw 'hidden object game hell' i thought you had mistakenly logged into the journalsitic investigations forum by mistake...

yeah, i am so going... but for many other reasons than worshiping !

timhouse
Squid
Squid
68 Posts

[Post New]by timhouse on Jul 31, 10 11:52 PM
HELP HELP HELP IM NOW STANDING AT STREET CORNER SAYING PISS YOU GOT ANY HOG!!!!!!!!!

Halotop
Starfish
Starfish
51 Posts

Hidden Object Game Hell

[Post New]by Halotop on Aug 1, 10 4:09 PM
Jinnare wrote:
lvfao wrote:btw is there an intervention for this stuff????

Intervention?? Sign me up!! Do you suppose we could get a reality TV show? The Big Fish Intervention Hour.

Oh we do need our own reality show.. I'm with you... I DEFINITELY need an HOGS intervention :rofl:

Go to: